MBA in Entrepreneurship
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes. This major prepares students for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. EU will help students build the framework for their new venture and provide them with the skills necessary to become an entrepreneurial leader. Students will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as small and family business management.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Leadership
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
- Family Business Management
Course duration : Three terms (full time) or six terms (part time)
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €6,950 per Semester
Number of Credits : 90 ECTS
- A university-specific MBA degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Foster entrepreneurial skills and start your own company
- International networking with classmates, lecturers and business professionals
- Gain a global perspective by studying in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Consider potentialchallenges in the interaction of management and ownership.
- Learn how to bring about change by carefully managing people and information.
- Understand the different innovation models for startups, existing organizations, multinational corporations and global networks.
- Discovercutting-edge thinking and best practices into new product development.
The MBA with a major in entrepreneurship (título propio) provides students with knowledge in major business disciplines as well as a skill set for entrepreneurial endeavor. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Business Development Director
- Senior Product Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Management Analyst
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America