MBA in Design Management
Companies now have more options than ever to promote their products and brands. Practical knowledge of design, current trends and how they affect corporate practices is quickly becoming a key component of running a successful organization. Through this program, students will gain a general understanding of design history and esthetics while learning how to best apply them to business and productive management practices.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Introduction to the World of Design
- Luxury & Design
- Architecture & Hotel Design
- Graphic Design & Corporate Identity
- Photography & Management
Course duration : Three terms (full time) or six terms (part time)
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €6,950 per Semester
Number of Credits : 90 ECTS
- A university-specific MBA degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Gain a global perspective by studying in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Top-ranked MBA program
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- Incorporate design aspects into the modern world of business.
- Gain a general understanding of design history and aesthetics.
- Learn how to best apply design to good business and management practices.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
The MBA with a major in design management (título propio) provides students with fundamental business and managerial skills as well as knowledge of design and its application in business. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Account Manager in a Design Agency
- Design Manager
- Brand Consultant
- Marketing Manager in the Luxury Sector
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Design Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg