MBA in Communication & Public RelationsEU Business School Munich
MBA in Communication & Public Relations
All available course dates
About this program
MBA - Communication & PR
The skills required for communication and public relations have been drastically redefined by changes in social and digital media. Professionals in the field are required to coordinate increasingly complex public relations campaigns now that consumers and brands are so interconnected. This program will provide students with creative thinking skills and the know-how to stay ahead of current trends and to apply the latest technologies and communication strategies.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Public Speaking & Public Communication
- Public Relations
- Organizational Communication
- Mass Media Strategy, Planning & Media Law
- Practical Applications in Public Relations
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
This program prepares students for positions in public relations, advertising, marketing and communication, among others, where they will be required to stay ahead of consumer behavior trends. Students will also:
- Explore a marketing plan as a key component of a business plan.
- Present oral and written reports based on experience.
- Discover how mutually beneficial relationships are made in business.
- Support decision-making with cost-volume-profit relationships and incremental analysis.
The MBA with a major in communication & public relations provides students with business skills as well as advanced knowledge in the communications and public relations arena. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Head of Corporate Communication
- Fundraising Manager
- Director of Public Relations
- Media Director
Message the school
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Communication & Public Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!