Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
n an ever-changing business landscape shaped by increasingly competitive markets, the entrepreneurial mindset is crucial for managers to bring about creative changes and growth. This program explores the main components of innovation and new venture creation and provides an insight into entrepreneurial endeavor and the conditions within which it can be cultivated effectively. Focusing on the development of creative thinking and executive skills, students will discover entrepreneurial challenges and solutions, while taking the opportunity to evaluate and conceptualize business models.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Seminar: Boosting Creativity
- New Product Development
- Strategic Management of Innovation
- Intellectual Property
- Customer-Centric Strategy
- Seminar: Authentic Leadership
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Strategic Management of Growth & Exit
- Seminar: Effective Negotiation
Course duration : Three terms
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €4,600 per Semester
Number of Credits : 60 ECTS
- A university-specific masters degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Join the alumni network of 27,000+ members
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- Learn from leaders to gain a privileged understanding of leadership in business
- Learn the core essentials of entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Develop innovative and high-potential business opportunities.
- Comprehend the nature of innovation and its importance in opportunity creation.
- Drive innovation and business development.
The EU Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (título propio) is designed to foster a creative and entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates of this master may be interested in the following careers.
- Company Founder
- Customer Experience Manager
- Innovation Consultant
- Business Development Manager
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...