Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
The fashion and luxury industry has played an important role in society for centuries. Focusing on business management skills and consumer attitudes toward luxury products with an emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares students for the projection of a brand. With elements such as advertisement strategy, communication skills and innovative thinking, students are given an in-depth insight into how to effectively manage and position a unique brand.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Luxury Business Management
- International Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- Luxury Finance Management & HR Management
- Seminar: Sustainable Fashion & Luxury
- Luxury Industry
- Luxury & Fashion
- Luxury & Accessories
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Seminar: Humanities
- Advertising & Communication
- Innovation in Materials & Technology
- Design Innovation
- Seminar: Communication Skills
Course duration : Three terms
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €4,600 per Semester
Number of Credits : 60 ECTS
- A university-specific masters degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- Learn from leaders to gain a privileged understanding of leadership in business
- Gain guest speaker insights in class and at exclusive EU events
- Investigate the impact of fashion and luxury on sustainability.
- Learn about the brand value from the points of view of the fashion designer and artist.
- Gage the importance of the quality of the product and all the strategies surrounding it.
- Study the major processes within marketing through case studies and class discussion.
The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Business (título propio) provides students with the skillset needed to manage prestige brands. Graduates of this master may be interested in the following careers.
- Fashion & Luxury PR Specialist
- Fashion Retail Buyer
- Brand Manager in the Luxury Sector
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Fashion & Luxury Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...