Master in Fashion & Luxury BusinessEU Business School Munich
Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
All available course dates
About this program
Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
The fashion and luxury industry has played an important role in society for centuries. Focusing on business management skills and consumer attitudes toward luxury products with an emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares students for the projection of a brand. With elements such as advertisement strategy, communication skills and innovative, entrepreneurial thinking, students are given an in-depth insight into how to effectively manage and position a unique brand.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Luxury Business Management
- International Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- Luxury Finance Management & HR Management
- Seminar: Sustainable Fashion & Luxury
- Luxury Industry
- Luxury & Fashion
- Luxury & Accessories
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Seminar: Humanities
- Advertising & Communication
- Innovation in Materials & Technology
- Design Innovation
- Seminar: Communication Skills
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tution fee per term: € 4,600
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
In addition to industry-specific modules, the program focuses on development strategies and management styles specifically geared toward creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. During this program, students will:
- Investigate the impact of fashion and luxury on sustainability.
- Learn about the brand value from the points of view of the fashion designer and artist.
- Gage the importance of the quality of the product and all the strategies surrounding it.
- Study the major processes within marketing through case studies and class discussion.
The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Business provides students with the skillset needed to manage prestige brands. Graduates of this master may be interested in the following careers.
- Fashion & Luxury PR Specialist
- Fashion Retail Buyer
- Brand Manager in the Luxury Sector
- Social Media Specialist in Luxury
Message the school
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Fashion & Luxury Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!