MBA - EntrepreneurshipEU Business School Montreux
MBA - Entrepreneurship
All available course dates
MBA - Entrepreneurship
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes and our MBA in Entrepreneurship program prepares you for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. By graduation, you will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as, small and family business management.
This program provides students with the right concepts to build the framework for a new venture and the knowledge necessary to become a successful leader.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Geneva and online.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Leadership
- Technology & Change Management
- Family Business Management
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Develop the skills to become a successful entrepreneurial leader.
- Understand different innovation models for startups, existing organizations and multinational corporations.
- Learn how to implement dynamic thinking and ideas to new product development.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
Graduates of the major in entrepreneurship can go on to start their own business or pursue a career in:
- Information technology
- B2B/B2C sales
- Venture capital
Study a top-ranked MBA at EU Business School. We foster future leadership by offering state-of-the-art MBA programs with eleven areas of specialization to take your qualification to the next level.
All of our classes are English-taught and focus on both the traditional and the latest trends in business. Join our international student community on our vibrant campuses located in Barcelona, Munich, Geneva and Montreux. Additionally, we offer freedom and flexibility through our online campus, allowing busy professionals the opportunity to further their studies at their own pace.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Montreux
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA - Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate
Cedar City, United States of America
9,056 USD-34,206 USD