Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
We offer various programs at the foundation, bachelor’s (BBA/BA/BSc), master’s (MSc/MBA) and doctoral (DBA) levels, in majors such as Business Administration; Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; Business Finance; Sports Management; International Relations; International Business; Entrepreneurship; and E-Business.
EU has a global network of campuses, and we encourage students to participate in exchange opportunities within the EU Group in Barcelona and Munich and with partner institutions in U.S.A., China, U.K., Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexico, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Canada and Russia among others.
EU continuously explores affiliation opportunities with world-class universities. These give students at both undergraduate and graduate levels the chance to earn state-recognized degrees from the University of Roehampton in London, in addition to their EU degrees. Partnerships with Shinawatra University in Bangkok, Pace University in New York, the University of California, Riverside, and Fisher College, among others, offer students the chance to study a further qualification in diverse and enriching environments.
All courses are taught by highly qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields. Our faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment in which human values flourish.
The Career Services Department helps students to build contacts while looking for internships and job opportunities and the Alumni Association provides them with an extensive network of contacts worldwide upon graduation.
Montreux sits on the northeast corner of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Swiss Alps. Montreux’s old-world charm and beautiful setting combined with its cosmopolitan, multilingual population and world-famous events make it an ideal place to study; a stunning backdrop for your international business studies.
Why study at EU Business School Montreux
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Awards & Accreditations
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Awarded four stars for excellence in business education
The International Accreditation Council for Business Education
EU's Online MBA ranked 11th in the world
QS Top MBA
CEEMAN International Quality Accreditation
EU's MBA is recognized as number 30 in the world
Student services & facilities
- The Career Services Department (CSD) at EU Business School offers advice to students on a one-to-one basis and in group sessions to enhance their career prospects and ensure their job search is successful.
- EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
- Orientation day: EU hosts program-specific orientation days for new students, which gives them a chance to interact with their classmates as well learn about grading systems, academic processes and forthcoming events. We also host special activities such as walking tours, which gives our students a chance to explore their new cities.
- Services on Campus: There are several facilities available to students on campus including printers, WIFI access and a computer lab to ensure students have all the necessary tools to succeed at EU Business School.
- Personal Counseling : The student services staff have extensive experience, patience and empathy and are also available to assist students with personal matters. If you need further help, staff members can also arrange for you to see a professional counselor.
where technology, culture and business meet on the Mediterranean
- A creative business community of 1,400+ startups
- A top destination for international conferences like the Mobile World Congress
Geneva and Montreux
business and diplomacy at the foot of the Swiss Alps
- Home to more than 140 multinational business headquarters
- Headquarters of over 300 NGOs and 200 diplomatic missions
a cultural and business hub at the heart of Europe
- A major German economic powerhouse
- Home to headquarters of German multinationals like BMW, Siemens and Allianz
At EU Business School’s Montreux campus, you will be part of a close-knit community of students from all over the world. Throughout the year, the student board organizes activities from cultural outings to sporting tournaments where you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
Set against the backdrop of the snow-covered Swiss Alps and nestled on the shores of Lake Geneva, Montreux is famed for its beautiful surroundings. The annual jazz and comedy festivals, as well as the magical Christmas market, are just a small part of the charm that have made this city an inspiration for many notable writers and musicians, including David Bowie, Mary Shelly and Vladimir Nabokov. Steeped in history with plenty to offer by way of sports, including sailing, swimming and windsurfing, this friendly and enchanting city is the perfect location for your student experience.
EU Montreux’s Student Affairs Officer provides comprehensive advice and support for students seeking accommodation.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.