MBA - EntrepreneurshipEU Business School Barcelona
MBA - Entrepreneurship
All available course dates
MBA - Entrepreneurship
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes and our MBA in Entrepreneurship program prepares you for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. By graduation, you will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as, small and family business management.
This program provides students with the right concepts to build the framework for a new venture and the knowledge necessary to become a successful leader.
The course is also offered in Geneva, Montreux and online.
1 certified copy of Bachelor's Degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the business school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Leadership
- Technology & Change Management
- Family Business Management
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Develop the skills to become a successful entrepreneurial leader.
- Understand different innovation models for startups, existing organizations and multinational corporations.
- Learn how to implement dynamic thinking and ideas to new product development.
A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Graduates of this entrepreneurship program have gone on to open businesses or capsule departments within major corporations focusing on:
- Information technology
- B2B and B2C sales
- Venture capital and consultancy
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA - Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate
Cedar City, United States of America
9,056 USD-34,206 USD