Master in Digital Marketing, Transformation and Design ThinkingEU Business School Barcelona
Master in Digital Marketing, Transformation and Design Thinking
All available course dates
Master in Digital Marketing, Transformation & Design Thinking
The digital transformation of business is accelerating, and customers are increasingly empowered and selective. This program will give students the skills to design effective digital marketing campaigns, apply a strategic approach to planning digital transformation, re-design and re-imagine businesses and products driven by new technologies and understand consumer motivation and the fundamentals behind search engine algorithms. They will also learn how to develop innovative ideas using the design thinking process among other ideation techniques.
Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Web Analytics & Metrics
- Automation, Search Engine & Conversion
- Social Media Marketing & Advertising Strategies
- Masterclass I
- Ideation & Brainstorming Techniques
- Design Thinking
- Leadership & Entrepreneurial Thinking
- UX & HCD
- Masterclass II
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Digital Business Models
- Digital Startups
- New Tech
- Masterclass III
Students will also be required to submit a final project (6 ECTS/4 CH) at the end of their studies and to attend field trips, company visits and fairs as part of the experiential learning method.
Tuition fees per term: € 4,600
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM),(título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
This master’s program develops the knowledge and skills to design effective strategic digital marketing plans and campaigns, understand customer motivation, manage brands on social media and leverage web analytics effectively. Students will be able to:
- Design effective strategic digital marketing plans and campaigns and understand consumer motivation, as well as the fundamentals of search engine algorithms.
- Develop innovative, creative and user-orientedideas and solutions using the design thinking process and brainstorming and ideation techniques.
- Redesign and reimagine businesses and products driven by new technologies and apply a strategic approach to planning digital transformation.
Upon successful completion of this master's degree, students will have acquired a comprehensive knowledge of business management, as well as a wide range of practical skills in the areas of digital marketing, transformation, and design thinking. Students who complete this master's degree may wish to consider the following job positions:
- Design Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Adoption Manager
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Digital Marketing, Transformation and Design Thinking? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...