Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in MarketingEU Business School Montreux
Master in Marketing
All available course dates
Master in Marketing
As global markets continue to evolve alongside different techniques and consumer behavior, the best marketers are dynamic individuals ready to adapt to change. The Master in Marketing program explores different theories in relation to real life situations in modern marketing.
Students taking part in the Master in Marketing program will learn how to make effective marketing choices, implement analytical, strategic and operational decisions as well as how to overcome challenges within different markets.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Geneva and online.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Becoming a Manager
- Analytical Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Operational Marketing
- Marketing Into Action
- Authentic Leadership
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Effective Negotiation
During this program, students will:
- Analyze how different environments affect marketing practice and how to manage this.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the relationship between a consumer and business.
- Combine different marketing theories with real life practice.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing the Master in Marketing degree will graduate with a valued marketing skillset which will allow them to succeed in:
- Marketing management
- Brand management
- Marketing research
- Online marketing
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain