EPITA School of Engineering and Computer Science
Founded in 1984, EPITA School of Engineering & Computer Science is an Engineering School that trains experts who design, develop and improve the future of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). The pedagogy of the School focuses on giving students the fundamentals of Engineering and the expertise in Computer Science and ICT.
As a bilingual institution, EPITA offers both French- and English-taught Bachelor and Master programs. The School has developed strategic partnerships with more than 80 prestigious institutions in 40 countries and a number of dual-degree agreements.
EPITA has an extensive list of corporate partnerships (Google, Microsoft, Orange, Facebook, IBM, HP…) and organizes career events regularly. EPITA’s graduates are highly sought after by French and multinational companies. More than 96% of students are hired for a permanent job before their graduation. Currently, over 7,700 alumni work in nearly 2,000 companies in + 40 countries.
EPITA is a member of IONIS Education Group, the largest Privately Endowed Graduate Educational Group hosting nearly 28,500 students in France and 75,000+ alumni. IONIS includes 25 schools in 18 French cities and covers three main areas: Business, Technologies and Innovative Education Solutions.
Scholarships & funding
Being a private institution, EPITA does not provide any scholarships or financial support. However, EPITA students completing an internship as part of their master program are able to earn around €9,000, which is an excellent way to finance their studies.
We suggest that you visit the website of Campus France and check with the French embassy to enquire about funding opportunities
Why study at EPITA School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Ranked 1: First engineering school dedicated to computer science
- 9 specializations
- 80 partner universities in 40 countries
- 50% international faculty
- 40 student clubs
- 2,000 corporate partners
- 96% employment after graduation
- 7,700 graduates working in 2000 companies in 40 countries
- International experience and cultural integration
- Welcome services facilitating the integration of international students
Awards & Accreditations
MSc programs are accredited by CGE (Conférence des grandes écoles)
Master of Computer Engineering accredited by CGE and CTI (Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur)
Label Bienvenue en France, Campus France
Student services & facilities
- Comprehensive services catered to international students:
- Welcome Days which guide students through various administrative procedures, including OFII and Social Security
- Integration Week, which consists of team-building activities, allowing students to meet each other
- Student support services throughout the year
- Assistance in finding an accommodation near campus, signing the rental contract, conducting the check-in and check-out procedures etc.
- Assignment of a French student as a mentor
- Bachelor students have a free access to the sports club Forest Hill, while Master students can enjoy the services with modest annual fees
- Career events and workshops which facilitates students’ search for jobs and internships
All our classes are delivered in the campuses located at the south of Paris.
From art, culture, sports, humanitarian work, games to media and business, EPITA’s clubs and societies offer students a unique extra-curricular experience. Students can acquire leadership skills, develop their creativity, seize networking opportunities etc. through joining the associations.
Cultural and academic activities are organized around and beyond the campus throughout the year. Examples include visits to monuments in Paris, barbecue, wine and cheese party.
Home to outstanding natural and cultural heritage, France has never failed to seduce its visitors and residents. The diversity of the sites —chateaux, churches, national parks, fortified towns — is exceptional. You can engage in a wide variety of activities in this center of Europe, from visiting exhibitions, savoring superb cuisine and wine, skiing to relaxing on beautiful beaches.
Our campus is located in Paris, the glamorous capital of France, which offers you an unrivalled experience. The city channels its charm and elegance not only by the unique architecture, but also through the captivating cultural activities. You will have the opportunity to visit Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triumph, Sacré Coeur, the Louvre etc. You can also enjoy the concerts, cinema, theatre, artistic events and much more here. Students under 26 are granted free access to most of the major monuments and museums in France.
We do not have our own halls of residence. However, students have access to our housing portals, where a variety of options (shared room, shared apartments, studios etc.) near our campus are available. We help our students to communicate with landlords, sign housing contracts, conduct check-in and check-out procedures, apply for government assistance for housing etc.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!