About this program
Computational and Cognitive Neuroscience MSc
This program involves different scientific fields of natural sciences, technological sciences, and humanities as well. The focus of investigations is on the phenomena of cognition - perception, attention, memory, reasoning, thinking, and behavior - from an interdisciplinary perspective: Anthropology, Artificial Intelligence, Biology, Linguistics, Neuroscience, Philosophy, and Psychology have contributed to its development as core disciplines. The relevance of such an approach gains support from the constant need of building a knowledge-based society.
- Cognitive Models of Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Minimum level of language proficiency (oral) (A1-C2): C1
- Minimum level of language proficiency (written) (A1-C2): C1
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Basic subject I.
- Basic subjects ii. After psychologist BA
- Basic subjects ii. After biologist BSC
- Basic subjects ii. After communication BA
- Basic subjects ii. After philosophy BA
- Basic subjects ii. After linguistics BA
- Basic subjects ii. After program BSC
- Basic subjects ii. After engineering BSC
- Core curriculum
- Specialization in cognitive models of science
- Specialization in cognitive neuroscience
- Specialization in cognitive models of science- required elective courses
- Specialization in cognitive neuroscience- required elective courses
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 2100 EUR
The price for International/Non-EU students is 2100 EUR.
The program provides graduates with the necessary theoretical/intellectual and empirical tools to pursue an academic career (Ph.D. program) in cognitive science or in one of the disciplines related to it. Apart from basic research graduates in cognitive science increasingly find work in applied research: prospective career fields include the IT-sector (interaction design, usability, knowledge management, etc.), education, and biomedical and clinical research, as well as economy. The generic skills (such as teamwork, ability to communicate, reflection and evaluation skills, ability to quickly learn and adapt) acquired by graduates are of use in a variety of careers in the private sector. Graduates of cognitive science are especially suited to work in highly interdisciplinary area, bringing experience in mediating between disciplines. These include the fields of IT and education (see above), as well as the areas of consulting, human resources, and science writing.
- Human Resources employee
- IT expert
Message the school
About this institute
Eötvös Loránd University
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) - in terms of student and staff number, quality of education and research, and its international relations - is a prestigious institution of public higher education in Hungary, operating continuously since its inception in 1635. As...
Want to know more about Computational and Cognitive Neuroscience MSc? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!