MSc in Financeemlyon business school
MSc in Finance
All available course dates
About this program
The MSc in Finance is designed to offer students all the soft/hard skills and know-how needed to excel in the financial world:
- Diversity: the MSc in Finance offers a diverse environment through its cohort (nationalities, genders, backgrounds, etc.)
- A mix between academic (20 faculty professors) and professional lecturers (90) to ensure the best learning environment
- A 2-step program structure: a common track and a specialization. This allows students to discover in depth financial applications before committing to a specialization.
- emlyon’s distinctive academic signature: learning as not only a transfer of academic knowledge but also a "course of learning experiences" that equips students to forge a constant link between thought and action: "doing to learn, learning to do".
- Students will compete in 5 or more French or international challenges
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply for the MSc in Finance:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+3 (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
As a socially responsible organisation,emlyonbusiness school helps students to finance theirMSc in Financeby offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your program advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
This tuition and fee charges are in effect for the 2022-2023 academic year and are subject to change for future years. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees, academic expenses related to the International Seminar, and lifelong membership of emlyonbusiness school alumni network.
Master of Science approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- 77%of students have found a job before graduation
- 96%of students have found a job in less than 6 months after graduation
- Average starting salary:61K€
Survey carried out in 2020. Concerns class of 2019 of the Specialized Programs Corporate Finance (except Casablanca) and Quantitative Finance.
Message the school
About this institute
emlyon business school
emlyon business school was founded in 1872 by the Lyon Chamber of Commerce and Industry. It is a private higher-education establishment recognized by the French State. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe. emlyon is among the 1% ofglobal business schools to be accredited by...
Want to know more about MSc in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!