The 11-month International MBA program has been designed to provide you with all the tools you need to reach your career goals in any sector, anywhere in the world.
Carefully designed courses teach you how to think differently, drive performance, develop yourself and others, and continually add value are why graduates of this program successfully continue to find employment in wherever they wish after their studies.
You will not only be learning from industry experts, but you will participate in Learning Trips, in-depth specialization work hands-on projects and a dedicated careers team, to ultimately develop the skills you need to become a leader in your desired field.
Students meeting the following criteria can apply:
- Bachelor's degree minimum (BAC +4 or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score (You can send your scores directly to us using our codes: GMAT/MBW-FX-70 and GRE/0761)
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Over the course of 11 months (with an option to extend to 16 months) and two intakes (September and January) the core courses cover the fundamental topics that you will need to master in order to be a successful manager or entrepreneur in any sector around the world.
The core courses cover the fundamental topics that you will need to master in order to be a successful manager or entrepreneur in any sector around the world. Working with innovative and experienced professors, industry experts, and external company guests and speakers, you will approach each subject from different cultural and professional viewpoints. Each course has been carefully crafted to provide the competencies that companies are searching for in today’s managers.
- Think Differently
- Mastering Business Fundamentals
- Driving Business Performance
- Developing Yourself & Others
- Intergrating Perspectives
- Reaching Beyond Business
In the second half of the program, we offer a range of electives that you can combine to meet your unique professional goals.
You can choose to take a pre-formed set of electives which form a career specialization, typical of alumni job profiles. Can’t find a specialization that represents your career ambitions? Take our list of electives and create your own specialization corresponding to the job profile that you desire! You will be able to choose 8 electives from over 20 options:
- • Accelerating Digital Business Transformation
• Advanced Project Management
• AI & Machine Learning Business Impact
• Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
• Blockchain & Industry Transformation
• Branding & Media Communication
• Cracking the Consulting Case
• Customer Experience Management
• Digital Marketing & Omnichannel
• Digital Strategy & New Business Models
• Effective Public Speaking
• Financing Strategy & Corporate Control
• Global Supply Chain Management
• Key Account Management
• Know Yourself
• Management Sciences
• Management Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Product & Service Innovation
• Social Media Marketing & Analytics
• Strategic Growth & M&A and International Strategy
Lastly, you will get to choose between the Entrepreneurial Consulting Project and the New Venture Project depending upon which more closely embodies your career goals.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Delivered in-person in Lyon, France with intakes in September and January.
38,500€ (Tuition fee for the 2022-2023 academic year). This includes enrollment charges and administrative costs as well as a lifelong membership to the emlyon alumni network.
120€ Application fee (one-time fee).
Contact emlyon business school for information on fees.
This degree designed for high-potential candidates will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and network to become the global leader you want to be.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
In addition to your degree, all students will be supported and guided on 1-on-1 career coaching through emlyon's Career Services Center. Graduates will have life-time access to the emlyon alumni network, comprising of almost 40,000 graduates in over 130 countries.
We make your career our concern, both before and after you graduate from your MBA.
You will take advantage of the wisdom of our career development experts as they start working with you on your career from day one with support through:
- Career fairs
- Professional or alumni panels
- Individual career counseling
- CV review & optimization
- Negotiation practice
- Interview prep
- Developing a pitch
- Job search strategy workshops
- And more...
Regardless from which country they came from in order to study, about 80% of graduates are successful in finding meaningful employment in Europe!
emlyon is parterned with global businesses around the world and work with recruiters from many large, notorious enterprises such as:
- And more...
About this institute
emlyon business school
Founded in 1872, emlyon business school is a globally-ranked institution and among the 1% to hold triple accrediation by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.Benefit corporation since july 2021, it is internationally renowned for its academic excellence and its unique positioning, which...
Want to know more about International MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Dubai, United Arab Emirates