MSc International Marketing and Business Development
The MSc International Marketing and Business Development programme is designed to help students who wish to prepare for their future international careers, to develop the theoretical knowledge and skills necessary to take up key positions in Sales Management and/or Marketing - both in France and abroad.
The modules for this programme are as follows:
- International Business and Trade
- Marketing and Negotiation in a Cross Cultural Context
- Intercultural Management
- Interpersonal Negotiation
- Region specific issues (Asia Pacific, South America, Latin
America, North America, Africa and Middle East, Europe,
Russia and Scandinavia).
1 five-week in-company Junior Consulting Project: Marketing or Cross Cultural Communication. Projects are found and validated by the programme team.
1 two-week Challenge: Negotiation or Cross Cultural Marketing
1 four-to-six-month internship
1 business trip with the class
The programme is open to students who hold the following degree:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition Fees for 2020-2021
MSc International Marketing and Business Development : €12,500
Upon completion of this programme, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in International Marketing and Business Development.
- Head of Exports/Imports
- Product Manager
- International Brand Manager
- International Sales Manager
- International Project Manager
- International Marketing Consultant
About this institute
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc International Marketing and Business Development? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain