MSc Human Resources Manager
The MSc Human Resources Manager program is designed to teach students how to lead in HR regardless of the company's function. Students will also learn how to analyze organizations and work and how to implement better management. This program is delivered by trainers who are recognized as being experts in their fields.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- Mapping the HR function
- Understanding the human in organizations
- The individual relationship
- Management of the collective relationship
- Skills management by work organizations in France
- The skills management
- International skills management
- Strategic management of the function
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- A four-year degree or equivalent OR
- A three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Human Resources Manger.
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Human Resources Manager? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!