The MSc Digital Marketing in Luxury and Lifestyle
The MSc Digital Marketing in Luxury and Lifestyle programme trains marketing and digital marketing executives in the fields of luxury and lifestyle, from fashion to perfume, from luxury hotels to gourmet cuisine.
With a course focusing on Brand Management in the luxury sector, learn how to manage the reputation of a luxury brand and enhance its image with its audience.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- Personal and Professional Branding in Luxury
- French Touch and Know-how in Luxury
- Production, Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain in Luxury
- Event Strategy in Luxury and Digital
Professional experiences :
- Digital and Mobile Marketing Strategies in Luxury and
- Consulting Project
- Brand Management in Luxury - Consulting Project
- Professional Thesis
- 4-to-6 month internship
- 1 business trip with the class
The programme is open to students who hold the following degree:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition Fees for 2020-2021
- MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle : €13,500
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle.
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Events Manager
- CRM Manager
- Category Manager
- Traffic Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Community Manager
About this institute
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Digital Marketing in Luxury and Lifestyle? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...