All available course dates
About this program
The Triton Review journalists are serving an important role by providing up-to-date information about campus events. They ensure that we get to hear our own stories, stories seldom covered in The Herald or The Seattle Times.
By providing investigative news stories and hard-hitting editorials and opinion pieces from a range of perspectives, student journalists ensure that readers get what they need to make informed choices on the local, state, and national level. Today’s news is tomorrow’s historical record—a record of the significant events, issues, and debates of campus life.
- College Newspaper
- Introduction to Journalism I: CD
- Introduction to Journalism II
- Writing the Feature: CD
- Newspaper Production
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the website for more information.
(Based on homestay with meals) $8,888.80 $2,962.93 Approximate Total $21,901.00 $7,300.33
Reporters work for newspapers, magazines, radio and television stations, or online news services. They investigate news leads, interview sources, and research documents related to their stories. Reporters may cover beats, such as crime, politics, medicine, or sports, or they may write features and human- interest stories, film, theater, and book reviews, or opinion columns.
Besides reporting, journalism offers opportunities in editing, layout and design, photography, and business management.
You might consider a career in journalism if you:
- Are curious about the world around you
- Read voraciously
- Like to be where the action is
- Enjoy interviewing people
- Write clearly, accurately, and on deadline
- Have a sense of ethics and fair play
- Have or are willing to develop good research skills
- Have a concern for social justice and for the victims of injustice
- Have the courage to speak truth to power
Message the school
About this institute
The best starting point is Edmonds College!
From here the opportunities are endless! We are a public college, offering a high school completion program, two-year degrees for transfer to a top university, a variety of professional degrees and short term certificates, and several Bachelors degrees. Our beautiful...
Why study at Edmonds College
At Edmonds College the opportunities are endless!
- High school completion program (finish your high school while earning university credits)
- University transfer degrees- start your bachelor’s degree at Edmonds College, then transfer to a university of your choice. Our graduates have transferred to nationally ranked universities all over Washington, the United States, and abroad!
- Gap year opportunities- study with us for 3, 6 or 9 months. We offer professional certificates that you can earn in 9 months or less.
- Earn a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science- these hands-on bachelor's degrees provide you with practical skills that prepare you for a job in Family Life Education, Manufacturing and Engineering Technology, Integrated Health Management, and in the fall of 2023, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States.
- State-of-the-art facilities- you will have access to the latest technology
- On-campus employment opportunities and upon graduation of a degree or certificate, you qualify for twelve-month employment opportunities in the USA
- We accept applications 4 times a year: January, March, June and September
Want to know more about Journalism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!