Construction ManagementEdmonds College
All available course dates
About this program
Become a construction manager or building inspector. The job market is strong for both career paths, especially with the increasing complexity of today's construction projects.
Classes offer the most current information available and include project management, estimating, codes, inspection, and construction-related computer applications.
The Construction Management program at Edmonds College is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education. The program is one of eight similarly accredited associate degree programs in the United States.
We offer several courses of study designed to prepare students for professional careers in the construction industry.
The program is designed for both people who are presently employed who wish to attend college part-time and those seeking to attend college full-time. Students may start the program any quarter. Since the program is geared to the needs of the working person, most construction classes are offered in the evening.
- Computers in Construction
- Architectural Blueprint Reading I
- Introduction to Surveying
- Special Topics: Construction Management
- Materials and Methods
- Erosion Control
- LEED/Green Building Construction
- Structural Concrete I
- Mechanical Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- International Residential Building Code
- Civil Construction
- Basic Estimating
- Commercial Estimating
- Online Plan Center
- Scope and Quality Standards
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- AutoCAD for Construction
- Building Information Modeling
- Safety and Accident Prevention
- Safety Plan Administration
- Construction Project Management
- Advanced Computers for Construction
- Structural Design I
- Building Codes I
- Building Codes II, Interpretation
- Building Codes III, Inspection
- Capstone Project Seminar
- Capstone Project
- Special Projects: Construction Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the website for more information.
Tuition fee* costs for academic year 2021-2022 (September-June):
- Three Quarters: $9,947.40
- One Quarter: $3,315,80
*Based on 15 college/high school credits
$500 Tuition Reduction for the 21-22 Academic Year!
Starting Spring 2021, each new student taking 12 or more High School or College credits will receive a $500 tuition reduction for a maximum of 2 quarters for the 21-22 Academic Year (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring). This amounts to a tuition savings of $1,000 to students!
$50 Application Fee Waived until June 30, 2022!
We are excited to announce that as an additional support to new students, our application fees will be temporary waived. Effective immediately, our application fee of $50 will be waived for all new applications until June 30, 2022.
Placement test fee is waived as well.
Take a Class to Gain Job Skills or Earn a Degree or Certificate
- Construction Project Management Certificate
- Building Inspection Certificate
- Civil Construction Management and Inspection Certificate
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree in Construction Management.
- Individualized programs available to students who plan to pursue baccalaureate and master's degrees in Construction Management.
Message the school
About this institute
Edmonds College offers two-year university transfer degrees, English as a Second Language (ESL), professional degree certificates and a Washington State High School diploma. Our beautiful park-like campus is located 30 minutes north of the innovative and bustling city of Seattle...
Why study at Edmonds College
At Edmonds College the opportunities are endless!
- High school completion program (finish your high school while earning university credits)
- University transfer degrees- start your bachelor’s degree at Edmonds College, then transfer to a university of your choice. Our graduates have transferred to nationally ranked universities all over Washington, the United States, and abroad!
- Gap year opportunities- study with us for 3, 6 or 9 months. We offer professional certificates that you can earn in 9 months or less.
- Earn a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science- these hands-on bachelor's degrees provide you with practical skills that prepare you for a job in Family Life Education, Manufacturing and Engineering Technology, Integrated Health Management, and in the fall of 2023, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States.
- State-of-the-art facilities- you will have access to the latest technology
- On-campus employment opportunities and upon graduation of a degree or certificate, you qualify for twelve-month employment opportunities in the USA
- We accept applications 4 times a year: January, March, June and September
Want to know more about Construction Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!