Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Human Resource Management)Curtin University Singapore
Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Human Resource Management)In this double major, you’ll focus on challenges facing managers, such as the relationship between people and organisations, performance, change, innovation and technology. You’ll cover Human Resource Management topics such as staff selection, promotion, learning and development, and remuneration and discover how to engage a highly committed and capable workforce to operate in the global business world. Graduates can apply for membership of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM) and the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Accounting,
- Business Law,
- Introductory Economics,
- Communication in Business,
- Introduction to Business Information Systems,
- Fundamentals of Management ,
- Discovering Marketing,
- Organisational Behaviour,
- Employee Relations in Singapore,
- Human Resource Management Introduction,
- Business and Sustainable Development,
- Asian Management,
- Selecting and Promoting Staff,
- Introduction to Human Resource Development,
- International Management,
- Industrial Relations in Asia-Pacific Region,
- Performance and Conflict Management,
- International Human Resource Management,
- Strategic Management,
- Remuneration and Rewards Management,
- Managing Change,
- Business Ethics,
- Business Capstone
Scholarships & funding
For scholarship information, please click the "Visit programme webpage" or "Request Information" buttons above.
About this institute
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Human Resource Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.