Bachelor of Commerce (International Business)
Multinational businesses with production or operations in more than one country need talented and culturally sensitive individuals to look after their interests overseas.This major gives an international focus to your business career. You can learn to analyse international markets, navigate your way around international business environments and may gain the personal attributes you need to be successful in international business, including working effectively in cross-cultural teams.Learning is practical and focuses on current issues. You can develop high-level skills in management, problem solving, planning, organising and managing change, which can help to prepare you for a career in global business.
Year 12, GCE A Level, SAT, IB Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate leadership, ethical practice and professional integrity when working within a cross-cultural team and independently
- Apply knowledge, principles and concepts to understand and appreciate management issues and challenges in conducting business globally (especially in the Asia Pacific region)
- Think critically, creatively and reflectively to manage effectively in international environment and cross-cultural situation
- Access, evaluate and synthesise information from relevant sources to effectively manage international operations
- Communicate in ways appropriate to the management discipline for cross-cultural audiences and contexts
- Use and apply technologies, recognising their advantages and limitations when applied to managing internationally
- Take responsibility for their own learning by demonstrating initiative in finding new information and actively participating in varied learning experiences
- Think globally and consider management issues from a variety of perspectives
- Actively support the value of cultural diversity in improving business and professional practice
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Commerce (International Business)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!