AP Degree in Marketing ManagementCopenhagen Business Academy
AP Degree in Marketing Management
AP degree - 2 years - 120 ECTS
Are you interested in marketing, sales and communication? Would you like to work as a marketing coordinator or a sales manager? Do you wish you could plan and implement marketing strategies in exciting companies? Then our Marketing Management programme is just right for you.
The AP Degree programme in Marketing Management qualifies you to handle different job functions within marketing, sales, media, trade and in the shipping industry.
Typical job functions for graduates from the AP Degree in Marketing Management are:
- Marketing and Sales Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Social Media Manager
Throughout your studies, you will practice hands-on how to find solutions to challenges that companies face. You will be working on cases and solving real-life problems by applying the academic theory you have just learned.
As a part of the programme, you will complete an internship in a company where you will be working full-time for 12 weeks. This way of learning ensures that you are well equipped to handle your future job.
*The program starts twice a year: end of August and end of January
You can apply with an upper secondary school diploma or a vocational diploma.
Upper Secondary School Diploma
- Denmark and Scandinavian countries: Upper secondary school diploma.
- The US and countries with similar educational systems: A high school graduation diploma.
- The UK and countries with similar educational systems: GCE Advanced Level-exam (at least three A-levels) in combination with GCSE-exams or in combination with GCE/AS-level exams or a BTEC National Certificate or Diploma.
- African countries, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, and countries with similar education systems: An upper secondary school diploma.
- Others: The International or the European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europaea).
Applicants with an upper secondary school diploma must have the required competences in English (see below) and qualifications in business economics or mathematics that are equivalent to a Danish level B. This means that the applicant must submit official documentation for having completed and passed at least 210 hours of business economics or 250 hours of mathematics at upper secondary school.
- Certain Danish vocational diplomas and vocational diplomas from abroad that Cphbusiness considers equivalent.
Applicants with a vocational diploma must have the required competences in English (see below) and – depending on the vocational diploma concerned – are required to have qualifications in business economics or mathematics that are equivalent to a Danish level B. Applicants must submit official documentation for having completed and passed at least 210 hours of business economics or 250 hours of mathematics.
All applicants must submit documentation to prove their competences in English.
One of the following English tests is required:
- TOEFL internet-based test; minimum score required 83.
- IELTS academic test; minimum score required 6,5.
- Cambridge English Advanced; minimum score required grade C.
- Cambridge English Proficiency; minimum score required grade C1.
- Cambridge First Certificate; minimum score required grade A
- Danish level A or B in English with a weighted average grade of minimum 02 (no rounding up); in 2020 the weighted average grade for English level B must be at least 3,0 (no rounding up).
Test results should be recent.
Exemption From English Requirements
Applicants with a qualifying exam or a Bachelor’s degree from the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa are exempt from submitting documentation to prove their competences in English.
Applicants with a Scandinavian upper secondary school diploma, an International Baccalaureate or a European Baccalaureate (from Schola Europaea) are exempt from submitting English test results if their upper secondary school diploma includes qualifications that are considered equivalent to a Danish level B in English.
The AP degree in Marketing Management is a two-year study programme consisting of four semesters.
The first three semesters are based on varied and practice-oriented teaching, such as project work, casework and presentations based on Danish and international companies. With a practice-oriented view, you will get an insight into the relevance of the programme and how it can add value in the current job market. The final semester will be concluded with an exam project.
The 4th semester is an internship semester, where you get the chance to use the qualifications you have gained through the programme. Your final exam project is typically based on a specific assignment for the company you worked for during your internship. You can write the final exam project alone or together with one or two fellow students.
- 1st semester: Business Understanding, Methodology and Market Understanding
- 2nd semester: Tactical and Operational Marketing
- 3rd semester: Internationalization and Elective Subjects
- 4th semester: Specialization: Internship and Final Exam Project
0 EUR = Free of charge for students who hold a passport from:
- Nordic countries
The full tuition fee for International/Non-EU students is 4350 EUR per semester.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are not provided by the institution.
Please google "SU as a Foreign Citizen" to learn more about your options for obtaining Government support from the Danish Government during your studies.
Students from outside the EU or the Nordic countries are not able to apply for Government funding (unless they hold a permanent residence permit for Denmark or a residence permit in anticipation of permanent stay in Denmark).
Cphbusiness - Copenhagen Business Academy
Cphbusiness differs from a traditional university in its unique combination of academic theory and practical application. We offer practical and business-oriented higher education. You will learn how to use academic theory to solve the real-life challenges that businesses and organisations...
Want to know more about AP Degree in Marketing Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.