Online: Digital Content CreationCondé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Online: Digital Content Creation
This online short course is designed for anyone with an interest in, and fascination for the creation of exciting, engaging digital content. Perfect for those wishing to explore the different facets and visual communication skills related to social media, blogging, podcasting, content creation for brands and influencers as well as understanding the production and planning processes behind engaging content that attracts large audiences. This is an interactive online course, aiming to enhance your content creation style, technique, and suitability to an audience.
This course provides an introduction to how content creation has evolved and explores how to create, conceptualise, plan, and successfully publish great content.
You will learn how to recognise who key influencers are and who is creating great content that attracts attention in the fashion and the creative industries. You will also gain insights into and how content is used in different platforms, including social media, blogs, podcasts, video channels, and via apps and websites.
Every week there will be a range of activities for you to get involved with. Some of these will be individual, and some you will do during live sessions with the rest of the group studying on the course.
This course has no academic prerequisites. It’s designed for anyone wishing to broaden their knowledge of how fashion is communicated and those wanting to explore an exciting and innovative way of learning from academics and experts from within the fashion industry.
Students must be aged at least 16 years old on 31st August at the start of the academic year in which they intend to join this course. An academic year runs 1st September-31st August annually. For the duration of the academic year, a student is considered to be their academic age for admissions purposes, regardless of when their birthday falls within that academic year.
English Language Requirements
There are no formal English language requirements for this course. However, if you are a non-UK student and English is not your first language, we recommend you have an Academic IELTS score of 5.5 or be able to use English at this level before commencing your studies. It is your responsibility to ensure you will be able to participate fully in a qualification delivered and assessed in English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The Evolution of Content Creation
- Introduction to the Course
- How Content Creation has evolved.
Process, Planning & Strategy
- brand tone of voice & alignment with business values and purpose
- storytelling & understanding audience personas
- content marketing as part of branding and marketing strategy
- content writing for brands and business
Platforms & Channels
- understanding which channels & platforms are right for your audience
- developing knowledge of what content is right for which platform
The Content Creation Toolkit
- learning about the right tools for which content
- different content types
- visual communication & photography for different content types
Content for Businesses & Influencers
- evaluation of Success (followers, KPI’s, measuring effectiveness for business and influencers)
- the purpose of influencers, reach, etc.
- digital storytelling
- the future of content creation
- how will brands communicate with consumers in the future
- who will be creating content in the future and via what type of platforms or media
Overall course fee: £750 (including VAT)
By the end of the course, those who complete and pass all the course tasks will receive a Condé Nast Certificate of Achievement.
This course will act as a good stepping stone to other Condé Nast College online courses or our in-person courses at higher levels such as BA or MA.
Course Learning Outcomes
- To introduce key processes and methods of creating digital content.
- Explore digital marketing channels and how to connect with consumers & audiences via digital content.
- To understand the key tools and practices commonly used for the creation of digital content.
- To recognise how digital technology is impacting fashion & creative industries content.
About this institute
The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design was created in 2013 by the global media giant in a mission to fuse industry expertise with rigorous academic learning to create a truly unique and industry led educational offering. Today, the...
Want to know more about Online: Digital Content Creation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Summer / Short course