Interdisciplinary Bioscience & Biotechnology
The IBB-MS degree program is designed for those who need a bioscience M.S. degree to be competitive for biomedical and biotech industry scientific and administrative positions, or a bioscience M.S. degree to be attractive for strong Ph.D. bioscience graduate programs, or else a bioscience M.S. degree to be more competitive when applying for highly-competitive veterinary or medical school professional programs. Program benefits include:
- Rigorous interdisciplinary bioscience and biotechnology curriculum.
- Small and personalized courses and advisement.
- Strong support and success at having degree earners move to industry, or health professional, and PhD programs.
- A 4+1 option in which strong Clarkson and Associated Colleges undergraduate students take two graduate courses their senior year and complete the M.S. degree in a fifth year, providing a head-start and rapid track to a bioscience M.S. degree.
Chat live with students from Clarkson University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Clarkson University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application (graduate.clarkson.edu/apply)
- All postsecondary transcripts
- GRE or GMAT exam scores
- Two to three letters of recommendation*
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
- Statement of purpose
*varies by program
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This program consists of a minimum of 30 credits beyond a bachelor's degree. These credits are taken in coursework, laboratory, seminar and thesis research work.
For more information please visit the University website.
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Interdisciplinary Bioscience & Biotechnology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...