Digital Arts & Sciences
This program focuses on combining the artistic, technical and scientific aspects of digital content creation with applications that include virtual reality, scientific visualization, animation, games and UI/UX design. The program often brings in industry professionals from various disciplines to demonstrate real-life applications.
As a DA&S student, you develop creative and research abilities through intensive technical training. The result of this curriculum culminates in a capstone project, which demonstrates your creative ability, technical prowess in a variety of media choices, and use of a wide range of digital tools for various applications.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Common application (apply.commonapp.org)
- Official secondary school transcript, marks sheets, and national exam scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current passport
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The DA&S major encompasses 78 of the 120 credit hours required for a bachelor's degree. This leaves ample opportunity to explore majors or other areas that interest you while you complete your DA&S degree. Take courses such as :
- Intro to Digital Art: Time & Image
- Elements of Design
- 3D Digital Modeling & Imagery
- Digital Painting and Illustration
- Moving Images: Motion Graphics & Animation
- Creative Apps
For more information please visit the University website.
After graduation, you will be prepared to embark on a successful career in any of the following areas:
- art and design
- computer animation and video gaming
- UI/UX creation
- mobile/web design and development (app design)
- computational science research (scientific visualization and simulation)
- interactive display systems
- virtual reality
- data visualization
- physical computing
- social media/online marketing
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Digital Arts & Sciences? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...