Diploma of Digital EnterpriseCharles Darwin University
About this program
Diploma of Digital Enterprise
The Diploma of Digital Enterprise is a flexible, one-year qualification that builds critical skills and knowledge in the business and information technology spheres. It equips you with a unique and powerful combination of skills, giving you a professional advantage in today's competitive business world.
During the course, you'll complete core units and choose from IT and business subjects to develop your knowledge in:
- global management and marketing
- social and mobile aspects of business
- digital product innovation and development
- data and business information systems.
On completing this course, you will be eligible to transfer into the Bachelor of Digital Enterprise, or you may choose to specialise and move into the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Information Technology.
Admission requirements are met by one of the following:
- Successful completion of the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (or equivalent) and the awarding of an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 60*.
- Successful completion of a national qualification at Certificate IV level or higher.
- Successful completion of at least 0.5 year of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma.
- Overseas secondary or tertiary qualifications considered equivalent to the above Australian qualifications.
- Attainment of a STAT Multiple Choice score of 135 (or a score of 145 if prior to May 2010).
- Successful completion of the Tertiary Enabling Program, the ACIKE Preparation for Tertiary Success courses, or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
- Submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience.
* After any applicable adjustment factors have been applied.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee: $26,776
On successful completion of this course, student will awarded by Diploma of Digital Enterprise
As a Diploma of Digital Enterprise graduate, you will have the foundation to pursue further study, and the knowledge to take up an entry level career in digital enterprise, with specialised skills in software and business concepts.
Message the school
About this institute
Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a sustainable, innovative, creative and inclusive new world university located in northern Australia teaching 24,000 students from more than 69 nationalities across 11 campuses and training centres, in over 100 regional and remote locations; and...
Why study at Charles Darwin University
High Graduate Salaries
CDU is ranked the number one Australian university for postgraduate employment outcomes.
Leader in Online Learning
CDU is a pioneer in e-learning and has been delivering courses online for almost 20 years. While you are studying online with CDU, you'll be studying with an innovative multi-sector university that is a leader in research and online study delivery.
With small class sizes, lecturers know your name and provide personalised support and advice.
You will receive support from academic staff and the dedicated International Student Support team, who will work with you throughout your studies to ensure your success.
Our main campus in Casuarina is surrounded by nature, with bike paths linking the University to the tropical surrounds, including a beautiful beach a few minutes away. Affordable public transport connects the campus to the Darwin Central Business District (CBD).
Dual-sector university is a pathway for everyone, from VET and undergraduate courses to postgraduate and higher degrees by research.
Charles Darwin University
Want to know more about Diploma of Digital Enterprise? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!