Bachelor of Digital EnterpriseCharles Darwin University
Bachelor of Digital Enterprise
All available course dates
Bachelor of Digital Enterprise
The Bachelor of Digital Enterprise is a flexible, cutting-edge degree that combines management, marketing and information technology. It will give you a powerful, modern skillset in today's competitive, global business environment.
During the course, you'll combine practical and theory-based learning to develop knowledge and skills in:
- global management and marketing
- social and mobile aspects of business
- digital product innovation and development
- data and business analytics.
This focused combination of skills will equip you to strategically design and manage successful businesses, and give you a unique professional advantage.
You'll have the flexibility to tailor your studies to suit your goals. In addition to studying an important set of core subjects, you'll choose from a wide range of elective subjects in business and IT.
Admission requirements are met by one of the following:
- Successful completion of the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (or equivalent) and the awarding of an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 60*.
- Successful completion of a national qualification at Certificate IV level or higher.
- Successful completion of at least 0.5 year of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma.
- Overseas secondary or tertiary qualifications considered equivalent to the above Australian qualifications.
- Attainment of a STAT Multiple Choice score of 135 (or a score of 145 if prior to May 2010).
- Successful completion of the Tertiary Enabling Program, the ACIKE Preparation for Tertiary Success courses, or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
- Submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
On successful completion of this course, student will awarded by Bachelor of Digital Enterprise
As a Bachelor of Digital Enterprise graduate, you will have the knowledge to pursue a career in digital enterprise, with specialised skills in innovation and the management of digital businesses. Career opportunities also exist within web design, programming, entrepreneurship, and ICT analytics.
About this institute
Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a sustainable, innovative, creative and inclusive new world university located in northern Australia teaching 24,000 students from more than 55 nationalities across 11 campuses and training centres, in over 100 regional and remote locations; and...
Why study at Charles Darwin University
20,000 students from more than 72 nationalities across 11 campuses and training centres, in over 100 locations
At CDU, we believe a new world university is one built on collective effort, inclusivity, creativity, social justice and sustainability. A place where you can follow your passion to make things better. Together with you, we strive for excellence, integrity, accountability and equitable opportunities for all.
We address vital issues in our communities and our region by bringing people together to make our world a better place.
Our strength is in the uniqueness of our people, and we value and respect individual differences and diversity of thought. We are committed to fostering trust, teamwork, and belonging.
We value artistic endeavour, originality, and freedom of expression. We learn from Indigenous and international cultures to create a new vision for the future.
Our students, staff, and alumni make positive impacts in healthcare, education, housing and many other areas of society where there is inequality.
We’re committed to protecting our environment, to supporting ethical business practices and to using technology to build a sustainable future.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Digital Enterprise? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Carson, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic