Bachelor of ArtsCharles Darwin University
Bachelor of Arts
All available course dates
Bachelor of Arts
The Bachelor of Arts is a highly flexible, new-age degree featuring a choice of nine majors, each offering a unique perspective on the world around you and your role in it. You'll learn how to improve your decision making, generate new ideas, and think critically and creatively. At a time when some jobs are disappearing, others are evolving and new jobs are emerging, these are the transferable skills that will future proof your career.
CDU's Bachelor of Arts develops both the breadth and depth of your knowledge. It gives you the freedom to focus on your area of interest, while also studying other subjects from a wide range of fields. At CDU, you'll benefit from a unique focus on Indigenous leadership and the issues and opportunities facing Northern Australia and South-East Asia.
Choose from nine majors:
- Communications, Literature and Digital Media
- Society and Culture
- Global Humanities in a Digital Age
- Indigenous Governance and Policy
- Contemporary Indigenous Australia
- Languages and Linguistics
- Creative and Digital Arts
- Music Making, Production and Performance
- Architectural Design
This course also available in Online with the study pace of full time & part time. And part time duration is 6 years
Admission requirements are met by one of the following:
- Successful completion of the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (or equivalent) and the awarding of an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 60*.
- Successful completion of a national qualification at Certificate IV level or higher.
- Successful completion of at least 0.5 year of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma.
- Overseas secondary or tertiary qualifications considered equivalent to the above Australian qualifications.
- Attainment of a STAT Multiple Choice score of 135 (or a score of 145 if prior to May 2010).
- Successful completion of the Tertiary Enabling Program, the ACIKE Preparation for Tertiary Success courses, or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
- Submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee: $25,328
On successful completion of this course, student will awarded by Bachelor of Arts.
About this institute
Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a sustainable, innovative, creative and inclusive new world university located in northern Australia teaching 24,000 students from more than 55 nationalities across 11 campuses and training centres, in over 100 regional and remote locations; and...
Why study at Charles Darwin University
High Graduate Salaries
CDU is ranked the number one Australian university for postgraduate employment outcomes.
Leader in Online Learning
CDU is a pioneer in e-learning and has been delivering courses online for almost 20 years. While you are studying online with CDU, you'll be studying with an innovative multi-sector university that is a leader in research and online study delivery.
With small class sizes, lecturers know your name and provide personalised support and advice.
You will receive support from academic staff and the dedicated International Student Support team, who will work with you throughout your studies to ensure your success.
Our main campus in Casuarina is surrounded by nature, with bike paths linking the University to the tropical surrounds, including a beautiful beach a few minutes away. Affordable public transport connects the campus to the Darwin Central Business District (CBD).
Dual-sector university is a pathway for everyone, from VET and undergraduate courses to postgraduate and higher degrees by research.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Arts? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic