Marketing – Corporate Account Management
- Conducting competitive and marketplace analyses that lead to understanding customer needs and behaviours
- Developing and improving verbal and written communication skills
- Selling and presentation skills – storytelling and practical methodologies
- Use of analytics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Business and financial literacy to create compelling customer value propositions
- Engaging buyers and influencers through digital content and omnichannel marketing
- Identifying diverse working environments and adapting communication styles to ensure clarity and effectiveness of communications with buyers
- Understanding negotiations from the buyer’s perspective
- Purpose Driven Leadership – understanding your motivations and next career steps
- University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or partial (minimum 75%) university degree completion and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume
- Proof of English proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about fees and tuition, please complete an information request form.
About this institute
Centennial College is Ontario’s first public college with five campuses in Toronto, Canada. Centennial offers high quality Canadian Education that is hands on and employment focused. Programs at Centennial promote experiential learning with laboratory instruction, co-op education and industry placements. Centennial...
Want to know more about Marketing – Corporate Account Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.