Business Management (International Management - Semester Abroad) with a Professional Placement YearCardiff University
The BSc Business Management (International Management) programme examines the distinctive processes of management in multinational enterprises and reviews the influence of the international business context on such companies. This programme also covers regional patterns of business activity, with a particular emphasis on Japanese business and other rapidly developing business systems in East Asia. The programme reflects the internationalisation of business activity and the growth of companies with global reach. The programme now offers students the opportunity to study abroad for one semester during their second year.
- Society and Economy
- Operations Management
- Introduction to Accounting
- Management: Theory and Evidence
- People in Organisations
- Technology and the Digital Age
- Challenges in Managing and Leading Organizations
- Managing in Multicultural Organisations
- International Management
- Marketing and Strategy
- Managing People
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Excellence in Managing Operations
- Logistics Networks
- Project Management
- Inferential Statistics, Statistical Modelling and Survey Methods
- Performance and Financial Management
- Business, Government and Society
- Marketing and Society
- Employment Relations
- Buyer Behaviour
- Marketing Research
- Professional Placement
- Asian Management Systems
- Strategic Management
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Contemporary Issues in Work and Employment
- Entrepreneurship and Business Start-Ups
- Digital Marketing
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- International Business Logistics
- Corporate Reporting and Finance
- European Business Environment
- Modelling in Management Science
- Advertising and Marketing Communications Management
- Ethics and Morality of Business
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Advanced Operations Management
- Strategic Purchasing and Supplier Management
- Services Marketing
- Cultural Marketing
- Business Design
The full tuition fees for UK & EU Students is £9,000.The tuition fees for Students from outside the EU is £18,450
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the university website.
About this institute
Founded in 1883, Cardiff University combines a prestigious heritage with impressive modern facilities, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK. As part of the Russell Group, our students benefit from our outstanding research quality and reputation, while...
Want to know more about Business Management (International Management - Semester Abroad) with a Professional Placement Year? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...