All available course dates
The mission of the Nursing program at Campbellsville University is to motivate students to think critically through knowledge and experience. out nursing students and graduates will uphold the dignity of all persons and respect diversity, lead and empower others through Christian servant leadership, and promote health through innovative holistic care. out core values are caring, competence and compassion.
GPA: 2.0 (4.0 scale)
(English proficiency tests are for students that don’t have English as their first language)
- TOEFL- 60
- Duolingo- 90
- PELMO- 55
- IELTS- 5.0
- SAT: 1000
- ACT: 19
The admissions team will accept SAT or EPT (English Proficiency test) for admission. We do not need both to be admitted to the university.
For more information please visit our website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- NUR 350: Advanced Health Assessment
- NUR 360: Transcultural Nursing
- NUR 370: Community Health Nursing I
- NUR 371: Community Health Nursing II
- NUR 380: Gerontology Nursing I
- NUR 381: Gerontology Nursing II
- NUR 410: Professional Nursing Leadership Capstone
- BIO 322: Medical Microbiology
- NUR 340: Nursing Informatics
- PSY 361: Social Statistics
- SOC 362: Research Methods, 1 of the following BA 300: Contemporary Healthcare Management
- BA 375: Health Economics
- BA 400: Financial Management in Healthcare, Plus General Education Requirements
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about Nursing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...