Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The mission of the Nursing program at Campbellsville University is to motivate students to think critically through knowledge and experience. out nursing students and graduates will uphold the dignity of all persons and respect diversity, lead and empower others through Christian servant leadership, and promote health through innovative holistic care. out core values are caring, competence and compassion.
- General Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Pain Management Nurse
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Informatics Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nursing Administrator
- Neonatal Nurse
- Medical-Surgical Nurse
- Official Transcripts
- Official SAT/ACTs or Official English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Official WES or InCred Receipt
- Bank Statements
- Affidavit of Support
- Housing Application
- Medical History
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- NUR 350: Advanced Health Assessment
- NUR 360: Transcultural Nursing
- NUR 370: Community Health Nursing I
- NUR 371: Community Health Nursing II
- NUR 380: Gerontology Nursing I
- NUR 381: Gerontology Nursing II
- NUR 410: Professional Nursing Leadership Capstone
- BIO 322: Medical Microbiology
- NUR 340: Nursing Informatics
- PSY 361: Social Statistics
- SOC 362: Research Methods, 1 of the following BA 300: Contemporary Healthcare Management
- BA 375: Health Economics
- BA 400: Financial Management in Healthcare, Plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professonal...
Want to know more about Nursing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...