Mass communication students may major in broadcasting and digital media, film, journalism or public relations. Each major requires 37 hours. With the exception of Film, students may not complete both a major and minor within mass communication. Those who wish to study all of the disciplines within mass communication may elect to complete an area. An area consists of a minimum of 61 hours and takes the place of a major and minor. See advisor for details.
GPA: 2.0 (4.0 scale)
(English proficiency tests are for students that don’t have English as their first language)
- TOEFL- 60
- Duolingo- 90
- PELMO- 55
- IELTS- 5.0
- SAT: 1000
- ACT: 19
The admissions team will accept SAT or EPT (English Proficiency test) for admission. We do not need both to be admitted to the university.
For more information please visit our website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- MAC 175 Introduction to Broadcasting and Digital Media – 3
- MAC 210 Mass Media and Society – 3
- MAC 240 Reporting and Newswriting – 3
- MAC 245 Copyediting – 3
- MAC 275 Broadcasting and Digital Media I – 3
- MAC 300 Social Media – 3
- MAC 330 Photojoutnalism – 3
- MAC 345 Mass Media Ethics – 3
- MAC 365 Public Relations – 3
- MAC 370 Media Advertising – 3
- MAC 371 Writing for Public Relations – 3
- MAC 405 Mass Media Law – 3
- MAC 421 Advanced Photojoutnalism – 3
- MAC 440 Advanced Reporting and Newswriting – 3
- MAC 451 Internship – 3
- MAC 465 Graphic Design for Mass Media – 3
- MAC 490 Senior Portfolio – 1, 4 of the following MAC 375 Broadcasting and Digital
- Media II – 3
- MAC 380 Special Topics – 3
- MAC 386 Mass Communication Practicum – 3
- MAC 430 Broadcast Sales and Management – 3
- MAC 461 Advanced Public Relations – 3
- MAC 475 Broadcasting and Digital Media III – 3
- Plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Public Relations
- Social Media Coordinator
- Joutnalism - Print and Digital
- Sports Information
- Graphic Designer
- Brand Manager
- Press Secretary
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about Mass Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Honolulu, United States of America