About this program
Health Science - Radiologic Technology
Health Science offers a variety of programs including a major with different options leading to the Bachelor of Science in Health Science.
The Radiologic Technology Option is designed to accommodate the entering undergraduate or transfer student. The program is offered in collaboration with the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology, which is currently accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education for Radiologic Technologists and approved by the State of California Department of Education for Radiologic Technology training. Upon completion of the program, students will be qualified to take the certification examinations given by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and the Certification Board of the California Department of Health Services.
A separate application to the Radiologic Technology Option is required. Refer to the Radiologic Technology Option section for further information on the application process and eligibility for consideration as a candidate.
Chat live with students from CSUDH
Do you want to know what it's like to study at California State University, Dominguez Hills? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- High school GPA of 2.5 (“B” average) or higher
- High school graduation certificate or exam results
- Proof of English proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
In addition to the Health Science major requirements, modules for the Radiologic Technology option include:
- Elements of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Elements of Human Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory
- Freshman Composition I
- Freshman Composition II
- General Studies Psychology: Understanding Human Behavior
- The Individual in Society
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Patterns In Nature
- Elements of Physics I
- General Chemistry I
- Orientation and Elementary Radiation Protection
- Medical Terminology: Radiology
- Clinical Practicum I
- Darkroom Chemistry and Techniques
- Patient Care Procedures Related to Radiology
- Principles of Radiographic Exposure
- Common Radiographic Procedures Using Contrast Media
- Topographical Anatomy & Positioning I
- Radiation Protection
- Clinical Practicum II
- Clinical Practicum III
- Radiological Physics
- Topographic Anatomy and Positioning II
- Special Radiographic Procedures
- Sub-Specialties in Radiology
- Departmental Administrative and Office Procedures, Computer Literacy
- Clinical Practicum IV
- Clinical Practicum V
- Clinical Practicum VI
- Senior Project Radiology
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information
- Tuition Fees: $6,945 (24 units/2 semesters)
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition ($396/unit): $9,504 (24 units/2 semesters)
Message the school
About this institute
Study at California State University, Dominguez Hills
Welcome to California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) in South Los Angeles, California. Our institution has SMART classrooms, new sports facilities, and a 1-million square meter campus. International students can join our Study Abroad America program for one or two semesters. You...
Want to know more about Health Science - Radiologic Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!