Health Care Management
Health Science offers a variety of programs including a major with different options leading to the Bachelor of Science in Health Science
The Health Care Management Option is designed to provide students with a general foundation in the principles and theories of management, the skills needed by frontline or middle level supervisors in a health care unit, an understanding of the organizational structure of the health care system, the financing of health care services in the United States, and knowledge of current health policies at local, state and federal levels.
- High school GPA of 2.5 (“B” average) or higher
- High school graduation certificate or exam results
- Proof of English proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
In addition to the Health Science major requirements, modules for the Health Care Management option include:
- Financial Accounting
- Economic Theory 1A Microeconomics
- Survey of Healthcare Finance
- Human Resources Management in Healthcare
- Managing Health Information Systems
- Long-Term Care Administration
- Strategic Management in Healthcare
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information
- Tuition Fees: $6,945 (24 units/2 semesters)
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition ($396/unit): $9,504 (24 units/2 semesters)
About this institute
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Established in 1960, California State University, Dominguez Hills (called CSUDH) is a highly diverse, metropolitan university primarily serving the South Bay area of Los Angeles County with easy access to downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and the sunny California beaches. CSUDH...
Want to know more about Health Care Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...