Biochemistry (BSc)California State University, Dominguez Hills
About this program
The Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry will prepare students for graduate work in chemistry or biochemistry; teaching chemistry in secondary schools; employment with industry or government; entry into professional schools such as medicine or dentistry; or entry into law school with a view toward specialization in patent or environmental law.
Chat live with students from CSUDH
Do you want to know what it's like to study at California State University, Dominguez Hills? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- High school GPA of 2.5 (“B” average) or higher
- High school graduation certificate or exam results
- Proof of English proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Biological Literature
- Research Techniques in Biology
- Urban Environmental Science
- Advances in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Graduate Seminar
- Directed Reading
- Directed Research
- Biochemistry I
- Biochemistry I Lab
- Biochemistry II
- Biochemistry Laboratory II
- Remote Sensing and Image Processing
- Geographic Information Systems
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information
- Tuition Fees: $6,945 (24 units/2 semesters)
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition ($396/unit): $9,504 (24 units/2 semesters)
Message the school
About this institute
Study at California State University, Dominguez Hills
Welcome to California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) in South Los Angeles, California. Our institution has SMART classrooms, new sports facilities, and a 1-million square meter campus. International students can join our Study Abroad America program for one or two semesters. You...
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Want to know more about Biochemistry (BSc)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!