BA (Hons) Music BusinessBIMM Institute
About this program
BA (Hons) Music Business
Nurture your creative flair and build core skills as a music business entrepreneur in this exciting and growing industry.
With BA (Hons) Music Business, you’ll have opportunities to expand your knowledge of the industry across a wide range of subject areas. You will develop an understanding of a broader business context, too, focusing on planning and forecasting, financing, creativity and digital marketing.
Our well-connected lecturers will guide and mentor your professional development. They'll support you in your project management and business skills across areas such as artist management, self-employment, traditional and digital marketing, music publishing, copyright legislation, social media, the live industry, music recording and distribution.
Minimum of 64 UCAS points, equivalent to:
- 2 A-levels at Grade C or above, and GCSE English Language at Grade C or above
- Award of Abitur with overall average grade of 3.0 including a minimum grade of 10 on the English component (Leistungsfach) on the Abitur.
- BTEC Level 3 equivalent, and normally three GCSEs at a minimum grade C/4, including English Language.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- The Creative Industries & You 1: Finding Your Path
- Artist Management
- The Music Business
- The Live Music Industry
- Context & Culture of the Creative Industries
- Releasing Music
- Music Publishing
- Marketing & PR
- The Creative Industries & You 2: Creative Collaboration
- Business & Enterprise
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Creativity, Identity & Agency
- Financing Creativity
- Final Project
- Audience Experience & Motivation
- Final Project
- Creative Industries & You 3: Professional Portfolio
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the institute website for more information.
- EU & Swiss Students: €8,450 per year
- Non-EU & EEAStudents: €13,950 per year
Final award: BA (Hons) Music Business
Graduates can progress directly to employment in the music industry in roles such as a DIY Artist/Manager, Record Label Executive, A&R Manager, Publisher, PR and Marketing Manager, or Digital Communications Manager.
About this institute
BIMM Institute is Europe's leading & largest music institute with eight colleges based in vibrant musical cities across the UK, Ireland and Germany. All colleges offer music bachelor and master degree courses in state-of-the-art facilities. Our creative space not only...
Be the first to write a review!