About this program
Business and Management BA (Hons)
Business and Management course will give you a thorough grounding in the theory and practice of modern business.
Well help you develop as a person to achieve your potential through teaching you about business and how it works. You'll graduate with potential for employment in different businesses; this could be an organisation, the private or public sector, a charity or possibly your own business. Our Business and Management course is designed to give you the skills to apply your knowledge in a wide range of situations in any sector.
Chat live with students from Bath Spa University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Bath Spa University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Depending on your qualifications and experience, you can apply for entry to relevant level of the course.
We accept a wide range of qualifications for entry to our undergraduate Programs
English language requirements
If English is not your first language, we will need to see evidence of your proficiency in the English language.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
UK students full time for 2021/22 Entry in Year 1: £9,250
For more information about tuition fee, please visit the University webiste.
Program Intended Learning Outcomes
- The Business Environment: to critically analyse the interrelated nature of the global forces (economic, social, ethical, political, ecological, technological and regulatory) that shape contemporary organisations.
- Organisations: to systematically and critically review how organisations work; the design and development of organisations including cross cultural issues, change, diversity and values and how it feels to manage in different sectors.
- Strategy: to evaluate how business policy and strategy impacts on the development of appropriate change management, stakeholder interest, continuity planning and objective setting.
- Innovation and Enterprise: to apply business innovation and enterprise development models, to use concept assessment tools and to assess intellectual property regulations.
- Finance: to identify appropriate sources, uses and management of finance and the use of accounting and other information systems for planning and control and the use of this information for decision making and managing financial risk.
Business community projects
We give you the opportunity to work with regional and national businesses. You'll be working on live project briefs, helping organisations find creative solutions to their business issues.
Message the school
About this institute
Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University is a top UK university for creativity, culture, enterprise and education. Based in a World Heritage city and connected to a network of international partners, Bath Spa University ensures that its graduates are socially engaged global citizens....
Want to know more about Business and Management BA (Hons)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!