Online Master in Product Design and ServicesELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
About this program
Online Master in Product Design and Services
Product design is an ongoing process as companies constantly review and improve their products in order to continue to meet the needs of their customers.Therefore, they look for professionals with the necessary knowledge to carry out this task.
The Online Master in Product and Service Design, oriented from and towards professional practice, incorporates its own features, either because it is in an online format, or because of its intention to directly transmit the changes that occur in the design activity and creation of new products.
During the training, you will be able to enhance the conceptual phase of projects in the field of product and service design, applying knowledge to projects in each discipline.In addition, you will get an update on the specific resources of the specialty.
The Online Master in Product and Service Design arises from an academic experience of more than 15 years with Elisava's Master in Product Design and Development and the know-how of its teachers.
The online Master in Product and Service Design has 30 places available.
It is a decision to preserve the quality of the program and so that you have the necessary support during learning. If you want to be one of the 30 Shifters, these are the requirements:
- University degree in some creative or industrial discipline.
- It is also possible to access with titles from other relevant careers, for example, engineering, design, advertising and ADE.
- In case of not having a university degree, it is possible to access based on the professional experience that can be accredited (in this case they will not be able to receive the Master's degree, but rather a university specialization degree).
- The master's degree is taught in Spanish, but it is advisable to have a good reading level in English.
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to study this master's program, and why at SHIFTA.
- Being an efficient, planned person with the capacity for autonomous learning.
- Basic knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) software.
- Basic knowledge of drawing.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- digital expression
- Creativity and service design
- Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Instruments, apparatus and capital goods
- design management
- Urban equipment
- Mobility and light vehicles
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
The master's degree is taught in Spanish, but it is advisable to have a good reading level in English.
Tuition Fee: €5,750
UVic-UCC own degree
ECTS credits: 60
- Convey the role of Product Design in the field of industry and services.
- Connect with the technological and cultural inputs of the profession subject to constant changes and updates.
- Provide skills and resources to develop the activity in a varied repertoire of specialties, thanks to knowledge and experience backed by professional practice.
- Strengthen skills for online work, a modality increasingly implemented in design and in most other related sectors.
- On innovation: boost the ability to find the differential factor that provides valuable content and tangible results to a design proposal.
- Acquire skills in the field of service design, a specialty that is increasingly developed in all creative sectors.
- Closely link environmental issues with each of the sectors of new product design.Sustainability and Circular Economy.
- Designers who want to broaden their scope of professional activity extending to other sectors of design.
- Engineers who plan and develop solutions for industry and services and who wish to strengthen their product design criteria.
- Architects and interior designers who seek transversality with product design.
- To all those professionals and postgraduates who, for geographical and work reasons, need to have a course adjusted to their availability and needs.
Message the school
About this institute
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
ELISAVA, Barcelona School of Design and Engineering, promotes education, knowledge and research in the fields of design, engineering and communication. With more than 50 years of experience, it has trained more than 17,000 students and it has established itself as...
Why study at ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
If you want to study engineering or design, this is your home.
Of course, you're not just going to study here... you're going to discover theories and tendencies, you're going to question pre-established ideas, you're going to experience new ways and build alternatives. We will give you the best tools to achieve it; your creative energy sets the pace.
You are our present and the future. We want to empower your abilities, lead you and connect you with the professional environment to enable your dreams so that they come true. We believe in a better world and we believe we can transform it. We're ready.
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Want to know more about Online Master in Product Design and Services? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!