About this program
MSc & MBA in Food & Agribusiness Management
With the increasing impact of globalisation and advancing technologies, the food, agrienergy and agricultural industries are in a state of expansion and evolution. As two of the world's leading countries in agribusiness, France and Brazil are poised to play a fundamental role in the future of the food industry.
In the FAM program, you'll learn to excel in all aspects of food and agribusiness management, explore the latest design trends in the field, incorporate design thinking and techniques into your work and share best practices from all over the world. You'll also earn degrees from two of the top schools in France and Brazil:
- Master of Science from Audencia Business School in Nantes, France
- MBA from FECAP Business School in São Paulo, Brazil
The FAM program is accredited by the French accrediting body "Conférence des grandes écoles".
Program taught in English
- Proficiency in English
- 1-year MSc: 4-year bachelor's degree in business, engineering or science OR exceptionally a 4-year degree in another field with business experience or academic honours; 2-year MSc strongly recommended for those without a degree in business
- 2-year MSc: 3-year or 4-year degree in any field
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Core Courses (France)
- Entrepreneurship, Business Plan & Statistics
- Managing across Cultures
- Managerial Finance
- International Strategy
- Global Marketing
- CSR & Ethics
- Financial Accounting or Managerial Coaching (your choice)
- Food Innovation & Design Thinking
- Digital Communication
- Research Methods in Business
Advanced Courses I (France)
- Food Value Chain & Performance
- Operations in the Food Sector (including trading & B2B marketing)
- Supply Chain in Agriculture
- B2C Food Marketing
- Agribusiness, Strategy, Leadership & the Tropics
Advanced Courses II (Brazil)
- Administration & Finance Risk Management from a Brazilian Perspective
- Public Strategies & International Policies from a Brazilian Perspective
- Sustainable & Disruptive Innovation from a Brazilian Perspective
- Value Chain Management & Marketing from a Brazilian Perspective
- Anthropology of Food, Innovations & Crisis in the Food Sector
Project and Field Trips (France & Brazil)
Internship, Company Mission or Research Project
Language Courses (France)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the school website for more information.
Tuition fees: €18,000 for 1 year, €25,000 for 2 years
- Master of Science from Audencia in France
- MBA from FECAP Business School in Brazil
The world's massive agricultural industry needs leaders who can tackle complex issues. With the global population growing at unprecedented rates, food production will need to double by 2050 and geopolitical matters, limited water supplies and concerns about sustainability are becoming increasingly important.As a FAM graduate, you'll have two key advantages in the global agribusiness marketplace:
- A double degree (Master of Science and MBA)
- Practical experience in two national business environments
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Want to know more about MSc & MBA in Food & Agribusiness Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!