About this program
MSc Financial Analysis & Investment Management
Empower investments that are both profitable and sustainable – and build skills that are in high demand from employers worldwide. Audencia’s MSc in Financial Analysis and Investment Management prepares you for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) certification so you can meet EU standards and exceed expectations globally.
Audencia is a leader in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability, giving you access to top expertise in the field:
- The first higher education institution in France to sign the Global Compact (2004)
- Helped define the UN’s Principles for Responsible Management Education (2007)
- Currently pioneering new performance measurement methods to account for economic, social and environmental outcomes in collaboration with multinational partners, including Loreal and PwC
Master in Managent and MSc Programs:
- Proficiency in English
- 3-year degree in any field
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Here are some examples of teaching modules in the MSc in Financial Analysis & Investment Management Program:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Quantitative methods
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate issues
- Portfolio management
- Equity investments
- Fixed income
- Derivatives and alternative investments
- Economics and corporate issuers II
- Equity and alternative investments II
- Professional standards and quantitative methods II
- Financial statement analysis and portfolio management II
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the school website for more information.
Tuition fees: €25,000 for 2 years
Degree Earned: Master of Science
Here are a number of examples of positions you could occupy after completing an MSc in Financial Analysis and Investment Management:
- Financial analyst
- ESG analyst
- Investment manager
- Asset management: Hedge funds, Investment funds, Insurance companies, Pension funds
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Want to know more about MSc Financial Analysis & Investment Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!