Executive MBA Chief Value Officer
The executive MBA Chief Value Officer is a graduate degree from Audencia, a school which is triple accredited (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA) and the first EMBA in the world dedicated to transforming the measurement, control and audit professions to get them through the “multi-capital” world.
Integrated thinking, value creation, responsible strategic leadership and international dimension are the distinctive elements of our EMBA Chief Value Officer. We offer you very high-quality education with exceptional guest speakers and experienced faculty, as well as strategic partnerships.
Our Chief Value Officer MBA is delivered in blended format:
- Paris face-to-face + learning trips
- Online (65%)
At the end of this course, each participant obtains the Executive MBA Chief Value Officer degree from Audencia Business School.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduation full-time work experience and 5 years of managerial responsibilities (hierarchical, project or functional). For candidates who do not have these prerequisites, an internal test at Audencia will be taken during the selection jury.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Full ACA Advanced Level from ICAEW.
- Accessible through validation of academic credits due to experience (French system “VAE”).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Fundamentals of Sustainable Development
- Sustainability Science
- System Thinking
- Planetary boundaries
- Doughnut Economics
Measurement, Control and Audit of Integrated Multi-Capital Performance
- Life Cycle Assessment, Social LCA, GHG Protocol, TCFD
- Humans rights, poverty, circularity
- Materiality & reporting
- Risks, internal control, internal audit, external audit
- Marketing, production & supply chain – multi-capital performance
- Integrated Multi-Capital Performance Serious Game
Responsible and Transformational Leadership
- Transformational leadership
- The “transformation journey”
- Multi-capital strategic analysis of projects, investments and organizations (Merger & acquisitions)
- Sustainable business models
- Inspirational presentations by CVOs and researchers in sustainable development
International and Contemporary Dimensions
- Responsible finance (Japan, Europe, US, investor relations)
- Green investments
- Impact assessment (learning trip)
- Social accounting (learning trip)
- Big Data, BlockChain, IA
- Global sustainability accounting, reporting and ratings geopolitics & governance
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
The Audencia Executive MBA Chief Value Officer is a part-time,100% English-speaking programme, which takes place in Paris and online for 18 months.
The pedagogies are participative and experiential, that is to say, geared towards practice learning and developing skills.
There are many and varied learning methods: e-learning, case study, role play, simulation, community project, etc.
The courses are structured according to the philosophy of the flipped classroom:
- Prior reading and understanding of concepts, from the virtual campus.
- Review by the professor of fundamental concepts, work on real case studies of companies from very varied sectors, exchanges with participants to put your knowledge into perspective.
The programme is based on an alternation of theoretical and practical sequences where each theme will be the subject of exchange in class.
Training price: € 38.500 (not subject to VAT) - Eligible for the CPF
Degree earned: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Want to know more about Executive MBA Chief Value Officer? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...