MSc Psychology (BPS)Arden University
MSc Psychology (BPS)
All available course dates
MSc Psychology (BPS)
Are you determined to pursue a professional career in psychology but don’t have an undergraduate degree in the subject? Our online MSc in Psychology will equip you with the knowledge and understanding of core areas of psychology, and will prepare you to make ethical and evidence-based decisions in the field.
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
UK & EU students
- Total tuition fees: £9,500
- Tuition fees per year: £6,300
- Total tuition fees: £10,550
- Tuition fees per year: £7,033
This online master's in psychology course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
Through this Arden University course, you will be eligible for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) from the BPS, essential for pursuing a career in recognised psychology professions.
Whilst you are actively studying with Arden, we will cover the cost of your student membership with the BPS. This gives you access to a range of additional resources to assist with your studies.
Studying this MSc Psychology online will open a range of further study opportunities to becoming a Psychologist.
Here are a few of the employment options:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Counsellor/Counselling Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Sports and Exercise Psychologist
Career Support at Arden
Students at Arden University can utilise our dedicated Careers Portal our virtual learning environment, iLearn. The Careers Portal aims to increase your chances of getting a promotion or taking the next step on your career ladder. For students looking for their first role in a chosen career, there are a range of tools designed to give you an advantage in a competitive job market.
Our Careers Portal has tools such as an interview simulator, CV builder and global jobs search engine that can take your confidence - and career - to the next level. Plus there are employer videos and e-learning courses covering essential business skills to give you a head start.
MSc Psychology student, Shauna, shares how Arden's Distance Learning option meets her needs.
About this institute
We believe everyone should have access to higher education
Arden opens pathways to high-quality degree courses, delivered completely online. This means that regardless of where you live, or what your schedule may be, you can earn your internationally recognised degree from a UK university while keeping your full-time job and family commitments....
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Want to know more about MSc Psychology (BPS)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...