About this program
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The School of Business offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) online. The program is designed for students with a bachelor level degree in business or a related field. Mirroring the practice of successful organizations, our MBA program emulates the business environment, emphasizing practical knowledge and technological skills that can be put to immediate use. The MBA program is based upon 37 credits of graduate level courses. Apollos University is committed to providing individuals with the highest quality of education needed to advance in their profession. Graduates of the program are prepared to assume and succeed in leadership roles within today’s business world. The program provides maximum flexibility and is designed to enhance the student’s career opportunities while developing successful and ethical business leaders.
The MBA degree program is designed to meet the student’s educational needs by offering a quality advanced degree that will provide the student with the tools that are needed to succeed as a leader in today’s business world. The primary goal of the program is to provide both practical and hands-on experience and offer opportunities to network with business leaders within the world community.
All programs at APOLLOS are taught strictly in English. Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English through one of the following:
- Test of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test (IELTS) o Master’s Degree: A minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT) or 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) or 50 on the PTE** Academic Score Report;
- A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS’s English as a Second Language Placement Test;
- A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam;
- A minimum B2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge;
- A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit with an average grade of “B” or higher at an appropriately* accredited college or university where the language of instruction was English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Masters Level Success
- Research Methods
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Ethical Issues in Business
- History of American Business
- International Business
- IT Management & Strategies
- Strategy and Policy
Total tuition fee:$10,057
The Apollos MBA graduate will be able to accomplish the following:
- Fulfill a leadership role within a business environment using sound business strategies and goals.
- Synthesize a broad based understanding of the functional operations of managerial accounting, finance, economics, marketing, operations, supply chain management, human resources, information systems, and organizational leadership.
- Identify, analyze, and solve complex managerial problems that require advanced critical thinking, technical understanding, and decision making skills.
- Apply advanced research skills, report writing competency and group process skills.
- Influence the organization within the global business environment.
- Effectively manage cross-cultural business environments using proven leadership and conflict management methods.
- Facilitate strategic planning through the use of research and sound decision making.
- Conduct business with high ethical and professional standards.
- Apply theory and conceptually-developed models within the business environment.
- Lead the organization using principals that add value not only to the profitability and productivity of the enterprise, but also add value for the stakeholders and customers of the organization.
- Formulate career advancing knowledge and skills as leaders and practitioners.
Message the school
About this institute
Apollos University is an academic institution of higher learning that is dedicated to improving lives, to serving the local and global community, and to providing the highest quality education at an affordable tuition rate for students who seek to increase...
Why study at Apollos University
Apollos offers working professional students a flexible educational model to gain the skills they need to improve their careers.
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic