About this program
Master in Creative Market Communications Management
Starting September 2022, students will have the opportunity to earn a degree awarded by Algebra University College or earn dual degrees awarded by Algebra University College and Goldsmiths, University of London.
Design and communications management is a complex process that requires interdisciplinary knowledge and various skills that you can fully master, understand and develop in this study program.
We live in a time inspired by technology which faces us with new challenges and requires new ways of dealing with increasingly complex problems. Of course, these challenges need to be understood and adopted on a daily basis. Specialist professional graduate study program in Design & Communications Management prepares you exactly for this kind of situations. The knowledge you will acquire will help you to become a part of a digitally transformed world, where only constant commitment to innovation ensures success.
Managing teams composed of a wide variety of experts and managing your own business are just some of the skills you will learn and adopt in this study program. Today, technology is a requirement for business success, but technology is nothing without the people who understand and develop it. We want to show you the importance of technology in today’s business environment, but also teach you how to manage people who use this technology. In addition, how to understand and communicate with those who need to become fond of the products and services managed by yourself in order to buy them and remain faithful to them.
Our task is to show you how to start, manage, evaluate and finalize the most demanding projects in a wide variety of sectors or industries. We believe that, at the end of the study program, you will be able to manage marketing campaigns and make important business decisions.
Admission to the specialized professional graduate study program is open to all applicants who have previously completed:
- Undergraduate professional study program in the field of social, natural or technical sciences and acquired 180 or more ECTS credits.
- Undergraduate university study program in the field of social, natural or technical sciences and acquired 180 or more ECTS credits.
Candidates missing knowledge and passed courses in required fields from the bachelor study level will have opportunity to attend preparation module to be able to successfully study on master level program.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Presentation design elements
- Innovative project 1 - Product or services ideation and planning
- Integrated marketing communications
- Idea management
- Creative processes management
- Multiculturalism and identity
- Branding 1 - Corporate and personal identity
- Digital consumer behavior
- Innovative project 2 - Product or services development
- Creative economy
- Creative methods and techniques
- Visual storytellingIdeation in photography
- Business ethics
- Branding 2 - Product identity
- Aesthetics and design theory
- Innovative Project 3 and#8211; Go to market strategies
- Design research and methodology
- Psychology of user experience design
- Visual interactive media
- Ideation in film and video
- Interpretation and management of cultural heritage
- Final thesis
- Sustainable development design
- Project management in creative industries
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The academic intake for Algebra University College takes place annually in late September/early October.
For more information about pricing and tuition fees, please visit the university website.
ECTS points: 120
Title - dual degree option:
Algebra University College title: P. M. Art. Professional Master in Creative Market Communications Management
Goldsmiths, University of London title: MA in Creative Marketing Communications Management
Certifications obtained during studies
- ECDL Standard
- Adobe Certified Associate - Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Associate - Ilustrator
General Learning Outcomes
- Analyze and solve problems of applying, finishing and new implementation of existing visual content in a wider business context and supporting appropriate solutions using creative and critical thinking techniques
- Perform a more demanding market project by following set of requirements and standards and applying modern technologies, tools and methodologies
- Adapt way of thinking and elaborate visual content by form, functionality, usage, and platform of utilization
- Recognize the need, and then prepare a blueprint for intellectual property protection and develop activities to strengthen the brand identity as well as complete idea behind the visual content,
- Approach the new trends and development of technologies and materials in a structured manner that ensures independence, logical approach to problem solving and creating visual solutions that go beyond the known and customary ways
- Creative Director
- Marketing Director
- Client Service Director
- Strategic Planner
Message the school
About this institute
Algebra University College
Algebra University College was established in 2008 as a private not-for-profit higher education institution and soon after became recognized as a part of the official Croatian higher education system through the process of initial accreditation. The founder of Algebra University...
Why study at Algebra University College
Would you describe yourself as creative, curious and open-minded?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, then Algebra University College is the right choice for you!
Digital technologies represent the fastest growing area of the IT industry, one that records a strong growth in revenue and number of employees in Croatia and the world. In other words, by choosing a career in the propulsive and growing digital industry, you are guaranteed to have a head start.
Our study programs are focused on the acquisition of practical and applicable knowledge required by the IT industry. The acquired knowledge is additionally confirmed by international IT certification programs provided by our University College, ensuring maximum visibility and employability for each alumni.
We continually improve our educational programs and teaching approach in line with the labor market requirements, technological trends and the needs of the future. The inexhaustible pace that we have set for ourselves has made Algebra University College a top professional higher education institution unsurpassed in the Croatian educational system. At the end of the day, it does make a difference which career you choose and where you forge it.
Therefore, allow us to take you towards the digital future.
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Want to know more about Creative Market Communications Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
New York City, United States of America