Bachelor in 3D Modeling
The 3D Modeling program equips you with the knowledge needed to become a contemporary artist ready to work in the film, television and computer games industries. You will acquire fundamental skills of drawing and visual thinking and gain an understanding of composition, visual space, color and lighting.
On top of this traditional knowledge base, you will acquire the knowledge of digital sculpture, 3D visualization, animation and digital design. During your studies, you will unlock your creative potential in modern technology by creating realistic and imaginary characters and objects in line with emerging trends in real business environments. Throughout the three-year program, you will learn to express yourself and create in a virtual world, and have a chance to prepare a portfolio that will be a stepping stone to your further career.
We will prepare you to become an expert in creating various aspects of virtual worlds. From conceptualizing characters, objects and environments, to specialized animation and visualization 3D modeling using the latest technology, you will learn to create in a virtual environment, and use your creations in a variety of real and virtual scenarios. Depending on your preferences, you will be able to further specialize in concept art, digital sculpture and 3D shaping, animation, film and video, as well creative process analysis and artistic direction.
All candidates who have completed secondary school have right to enrol. Candidates who have completed secondary school outside the Republic of Croatia will have to submit a formal decision issued by the Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports on the foreign educational qualification recognition.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Drawing 1 - Drawing Techniques
- English Language 1
- Computer Science
- History of Visual Communications Design
- Psychology of Visual Communications Design
- Team Work and Conflict Management
- Visual Design 1 - Basic Elements and Principles
- Drawing 2 - Drawing techniques
- English Language 2
- Creative Process
- Creative Writing
- Entrepreneurship in Market Communications
- Psychology of human behavior
- Typography 1
- Introduction to 3D modeling
- Drawing 3 - Art Structures
- Film/Video/TV 1 - Introduction to Video Production
- Photography 1
- Organic Form Design
- Photographic Content Design
- Basics of Animation
- Light and Color
- Typography 2
- Character Animation
- Drawing 4 - Art Structures
- Photography 2
- Body Mechanics
- Solid Form Modeling
- Contemporary Society
- Digital Illustration
- Film/Video/TV 2 - Production and Post Production
- 3D Lighting and Rendering
- Skeletal Animation
- Culture and aesthetics of Visual Communications Design
- Public Visual Communications Design
- Plastic Anatomy
- Process Management in Visual Communications Design 1
- Digital Illustration 2
- Film/Video/TV 3 - Postproduction
- Implementation of Web Content
- Comparative Anatomy
- The Principles of Character Conceptualization
- Process Management in Visual Communications Design 2
- Final Thesis
- Animated Graphics
- Research Draft
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Annual tuition fee before the start of each academic year is 5,500 EUR.
For more information about pricing, please visit the university website.
ECTS points: 180
Title acquired: Bachelor of Communication Design
Certifications obtained during studies
- ECDL Standard
- Adobe Certified Associate - Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Associate - Illustrator
General learning putcomes
- Create their own visual communications solutions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the field and methodologies of visual composition, perspective, space, boundaries, shapes, tone, color, golden reels and various influences from the art history
- Design and contemplate compositional elements (line, point, circle, square) and elements of visual formative language (illustrations, drawings, typography, photographs)
- Meaningful use of the basic methods of marketing communications, creative linguistic expression and the use of visual communications strategies in the creative industries
- Create the concept of portraits, figures, nude art and objects reflecting good understanding of the methodology of visual design using different art mediums based on design theory and conceptual visual method
- Evaluate and analyze complex field-specific problems by using fundamental marketing concepts, marketing communications psychology and consumer behavior
- Digital Designer
- 3D Models and Forms Designer
- 3D Animator
- Creative Projects Manager
Undergraduate Professional Study Program in 3D modeling – Interview with Assistant Professor Mr. Siniša Bogdanović, PhD – Head of Undergraduate Professional Study Program in 3D modeling
About this institute
Algebra University College
Algebra University College was established in 2008 as a private not-for-profit higher education institution and soon after became recognized as a part of the official Croatian higher education system through the process of initial accreditation. The founder of Algebra University...
Why study at Algebra University College
Would you describe yourself as creative, curious and open-minded?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, then Algebra University College is the right choice for you!
Digital technologies represent the fastest growing area of the IT industry, one that records a strong growth in revenue and number of employees in Croatia and the world. In other words, by choosing a career in the propulsive and growing digital industry, you are guaranteed to have a head start.
Our study programs are focused on the acquisition of practical and applicable knowledge required by the IT industry. The acquired knowledge is additionally confirmed by international IT certification programs provided by our University College, ensuring maximum visibility and employability for each alumni.
We continually improve our educational programs and teaching approach in line with the labor market requirements, technological trends and the needs of the future. The inexhaustible pace that we have set for ourselves has made Algebra University College a top professional higher education institution unsurpassed in the Croatian educational system. At the end of the day, it does make a difference which career you choose and where you forge it.
Therefore, allow us to take you towards the digital future.
Want to know more about Bachelor in 3D Modeling? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America
Honolulu, United States of America