About this program
Bachelor of International Management (with a specialization in International Relations)
The Bachelor of International Management with a Specialization in International Relations is a three-year undergraduate degree designed to provide you with the tools you will need to become a successful manager in international organizations. You will graduate with a solid understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs and you will be able to:
- Actively develop a diplomatic strategy
- Introduce realistic solutions to manage current global crises
- Understand global cultures and social networking
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent (Geneva Business School uses a country-specific admissions criteria for prospective bachelor’s students. Please contact our Admissions Department for more details.)
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 /DET95-100 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in International Relations
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses.
- Internships: We support students in gaining practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
Scholarships & funding
They offer two competitive scholarships: Academic and Community.
Both are aimed at students with outstanding academic results and demonstrate a clear financial need. Please note that only candidates who already received Conditional Acceptance can request scholarships
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN organization
- Program Officer or Director in an international structure or non-governmental organization (NGO)
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to Geneva Business School - Madrid Campus!
Geneva Business School is a leading educational institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. All the programs are taught exclusively in English through a global network of campuses located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid, as...
Why study at Geneva Business School - Madrid
Geneva Business School has a vision to provide Swiss-quality education to responsible future leaders who will contribute to a sustainable society. The Geneva Business School Community strives for quality and innovation in everything that they do. They are committed to providing practical education for their students and a collaborative and enriching work environment for their faculty and students. Through their modern facilities, a pool of expert talent, and a global campus network the school empowers their students to pursue a career in the field of their choice with the best possible foundation.
Geneva Business School is proud of their faculty, all professionally active in their fields, and who share their vast years of experience with the students. The school is also proud of their students who create innovative business ideas during their time studying in Geneva Business School and then go on to make those businesses a reality, under the mentorship of the faculty.
Geneva Business School believes that the school is an incubator for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. As a boutique and intimate private institution, we give each student unrivaled opportunities to grow their ideas, develop their strengths, and learn from industry experts in a supportive and mentored environment. The school develops the soft and hard skills required to succeed in the world of global business by placing the students in a 360º learning environment.
Their professional faculty come from all over the world, their students represent over 85 nationalities, and with academic partners on all continents, they truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem. Geneva Business School is agile and equipped to meet new and emerging challenges and is confident that its programs can make a positive difference in the lives of its students and a positive impact on society.
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!