Master of International Management (with specialization in Sports Management)Geneva Business School - Geneva
Master of International Management (with specialization in Sports Management)
All available course dates
Studying a Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management gives students a 360-degree perspective of the sports industry, including the media, technological advances, and event planning. Students make key connections, attend top events, and graduate ready to take on the industry.
The Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management gives students a 360-degree perspective of the sports industry, including the media, technological advances, and event planning. Students make key connections, attend the industry’s top events, and graduate ready to take on the sports industry. On this course, you will:
· Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional
· Gain insight into practical business planning and management
· Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
· Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
This program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
· Product Management Director
· Gameday Operations Manager
· Public Relations
· Sport Marketing Analyst
· Athletic Director
· Sports Agent
· Event Manager
· Marketing Director
· Social Media Manager
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Duration: 1.5 years / 3 semesters
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses
- Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management
- Internships: We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work
- Locations: Geneva campus, Barcelona campus, and Madrid campus
Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF 10,250 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
Degree: Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities including Geneva, Barcelona, Madrid and...
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America