Master of International Management (with specialization in Sports Management)Geneva Business School - Geneva
About this program
Studying a Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management gives students a 360-degree perspective of the sports industry, including the media, technological advances, and event planning. Students make key connections, attend top events, and graduate ready to take on the industry.
The Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management gives students a 360-degree perspective of the sports industry, including the media, technological advances, and event planning. Students make key connections, attend the industry’s top events, and graduate ready to take on the sports industry. On this course, you will:
· Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional
· Gain insight into practical business planning and management
· Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
· Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
This program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
· Product Management Director
· Gameday Operations Manager
· Public Relations
· Sport Marketing Analyst
· Athletic Director
· Sports Agent
· Event Manager
· Marketing Director
· Social Media Manager
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Duration: 1.5 years / 3 semesters
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management
- Internships: We offer support and guidance for internships and business ventures as part of our mission to prepare students for the world of work
- Locations: Geneva campus, Barcelona campus, and Madrid campus
Degree: Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to Geneva Business School - Geneva Campus!
Geneva Business School is a leading educational institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. All the programs are taught exclusively in English through a global network of campuses located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid, as...
Why study at Geneva Business School - Geneva
Geneva Business School has a vision to provide Swiss-quality education to responsible future leaders who will contribute to a sustainable society. The Geneva Business School Community strives for quality and innovation in everything that they do. They are committed to providing practical education for their students and a collaborative and enriching work environment for their faculty and students. Through their modern facilities, a pool of expert talent, and a global campus network the school empowers their students to pursue a career in the field of their choice with the best possible foundation.
Geneva Business School is proud of their faculty, all professionally active in their fields, and who share their vast years of experience with the students. The school is also proud of their students who create innovative business ideas during their time studying in Geneva Business School and then go on to make those businesses a reality, under the mentorship of the faculty.
Geneva Business School believes that the school is an incubator for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. As a boutique and intimate private institution, we give each student unrivaled opportunities to grow their ideas, develop their strengths, and learn from industry experts in a supportive and mentored environment. The school develops the soft and hard skills required to succeed in the world of global business by placing the students in a 360º learning environment.
Their professional faculty come from all over the world, their students represent over 85 nationalities, and with academic partners on all continents, they truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem. Geneva Business School is agile and equipped to meet new and emerging challenges and is confident that its programs can make a positive difference in the lives of its students and a positive impact on society.
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!