Master of International Management (with a specialization in Entrepreneurship)Geneva Business School - Geneva
About this program
Master of International Management (with a specialization in Entrepreneurship)
Our Master in International Management with a Specialization in Entrepreneurship is an 18-month degree program focused on building and growing future responsible entrepreneurs.
Learn by doing!
Join our program with a business proposition. We shall help you accelerate and validate your business idea. Exposing your idea to the practicalities of the real world and applying practical frameworks, validate your venture into a minimum viable product. You will learn to pivot and adapt your idea in order to penetrate the market and grow your company into
a successful, sustainable business.
- Learn how to prepare your business plan and respond to uncertainty in a sustainable way
- Develop your management, organizational, communication and strategic skills required for launching and leading your new enterprise while becoming a responsible startup leader
- Master the lean startup methodology and its implementation
- Take your business idea and transform it into a viable, sustainable business, able to attract investors and grow it into a successful, thriving company
- Expand your knowledge and network in the global startup industry
- Understand the importance of the finance and legal aspects of business startups
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 /DET105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - contact the institute for more information
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition per semester*: CHF 10,250 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
*Our tuition fee covers essential learning materials, attendance at exclusive conferences, student services, and all graduation costs.
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to Geneva Business School - Geneva Campus!
Geneva Business School is a leading educational institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. All the programs are taught exclusively in English through a global network of campuses located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid, as...
Why study at Geneva Business School - Geneva
Geneva Business School has a vision to provide Swiss-quality education to responsible future leaders who will contribute to a sustainable society. The Geneva Business School Community strives for quality and innovation in everything that they do. They are committed to providing practical education for their students and a collaborative and enriching work environment for their faculty and students. Through their modern facilities, a pool of expert talent, and a global campus network the school empowers their students to pursue a career in the field of their choice with the best possible foundation.
Geneva Business School is proud of their faculty, all professionally active in their fields, and who share their vast years of experience with the students. The school is also proud of their students who create innovative business ideas during their time studying in Geneva Business School and then go on to make those businesses a reality, under the mentorship of the faculty.
Geneva Business School believes that the school is an incubator for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. As a boutique and intimate private institution, we give each student unrivaled opportunities to grow their ideas, develop their strengths, and learn from industry experts in a supportive and mentored environment. The school develops the soft and hard skills required to succeed in the world of global business by placing the students in a 360º learning environment.
Their professional faculty come from all over the world, their students represent over 85 nationalities, and with academic partners on all continents, they truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem. Geneva Business School is agile and equipped to meet new and emerging challenges and is confident that its programs can make a positive difference in the lives of its students and a positive impact on society.
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!