Master of Business AdministrationGeneva Business School - Geneva
Master of Business Administration
All available course dates
Geneva Business School’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) builds expertise in the most leading business concepts. The program is designed for professionals interested in expanding their knowledge in International management, providing a global perspective on social responsibility, strategy and problem-solving. Geneva Business School also offers great internship opportunities at successful companies and organizations.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Geneva Business School is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge of management. This MBA program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analytical skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
Who is the MBA in International Management suitable for?
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management, but who recognize that today they need to have a global perspective to succeed. You will be prepared for success in a constantly changing environment and will develop the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful manager and leader.
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manage
MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 /DET105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study - click here + interview
- Some previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 1.5 years
Credits: 90 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Application Fee: EUR 150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF12,950 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: CHF 42,000
Degree: Master of Business Administration
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities including Geneva, Barcelona, Madrid and...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic