Welcome to Geneva Business School - Geneva Campus!
Geneva Business School is a leading educational institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. All the programs are taught exclusively in English through a global network of campuses located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, Madrid as well as online. Their innovative methodology means students are taught in small and focused classrooms by carefully chosen, professionally active faculty members, dedicated to guiding them on their journey to becoming future business leaders.
Geneva Business School offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, Fine Art International Management MBA, International Executive MBA, and DBA program. Students enjoy personalized mentoring, unique networking events, and support and guidance for internships and business ventures. A practical education in the classroom, combined with exposure to the real world of business means Geneva Business School students graduate job-ready. All of this helps students to be fully prepared for 21st-century business.
Geneva Business School’s faculty members all work actively in their sectors and offer their insights into current business trends as well as access to their own global networks. They organize business challenges, from creating companies and writing business plans to market research and much more.
This commitment to quality teaching and their interactive campuses provide a 360º learning experience to fully prepare students for the modern workplace.
International Campus Network:
- Geneva Campus: Home of the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the World Health Organization, and much more, Geneva is ideal for students with an international mindset. And, as a Geneva Business School student, you get exclusive access to the UN library!
- Barcelona Campus: Barcelona is one of the top destinations for tech startups and entrepreneurs. Its popularity makes it incredibly international, and its modern, interactive campus is right in the middle of this melting pot.
- Madrid Campus: Madrid is a bustling capital, and is Spain’s geographical, cultural, and economic center. By studying in Madrid, you will be inspired by the dynamic faculty and attend world-class networking events – all in one of Europe’s sunniest cities.
Advantages of studying at Geneva Business School:
- Diversity: There are over 85 nationalities represented at Geneva Business School.
- Project-based Learning Methodology: Students will learn by simulating real-world scenarios and getting a feel for different roles and jobs that they might like to pursue when they complete their studies.
- Accreditation: Geneva Business School is professionally accredited across all its programs. The four main accreditations the School holds are from IACBE, AASBI, CHEA, and EDUQUA.
- World Rankings: Geneva Business School is ranked 57th out of the World’s top 100 business schools, and the 2nd top business school in Switzerland, according to CEOWORLD Magazine in 2021. The school was awarded 3 Palmes of Excellence from Eduniversal International Scientific Committee, in their global ranking of top business schools. The website Studying in Switzerland also named them one of the best and most affordable Business Schools in Switzerland in 2021.
- Google Certified School: Interactive learning in Geneva Business School’s Google classrooms enables the students to fully engage with the material, increasing their confidence and skills for the world of work.
- Coaching & Mentoring Services: Geneva Business School wants every student to reach their academic and professional goals during and after their time at the school. While the professors provide individual attention in the classroom, the coaches provide extracurricular guidance to students in one-to-one consultations.
- International transfers: While studying at Geneva Business School, students can transfer between campuses through the streamlined exchange program, giving them the mobility to experience a real international business environment in different locations.
- Student life: With help from the Student Council, the school organizes extracurricular sports, cultural, and social activities.
- Career Days: Geneva Business School collaborates with several companies and organizations from different industry sectors, with the purpose of seeking out internships, volunteering, and work opportunities for the students.
- Industry Events: As part of the course, students will also attend local, regional, national, and international industry events – unique opportunities to network and widen their social circle.
Scholarships & funding
At Geneva Business School we want to extend our hand to those who want to study and make our programs accessible regardless of background or financial status. As a private institution, we do not offer full scholarships however we do provide a set of financial support solutions for qualified and motivated students.
We offer two competitive scholarships:
For more information, please visit the institute website.
Why study at Geneva Business School - Geneva
Geneva Business School has a vision to provide Swiss-quality education to responsible future leaders who will contribute to a sustainable society. The Geneva Business School Community strives for quality and innovation in everything that they do. They are committed to providing practical education for their students and a collaborative and enriching work environment for their faculty and students. Through their modern facilities, a pool of expert talent, and a global campus network the school empowers their students to pursue a career in the field of their choice with the best possible foundation.
Geneva Business School is proud of their faculty, all professionally active in their fields, and who share their vast years of experience with the students. The school is also proud of their students who create innovative business ideas during their time studying in Geneva Business School and then go on to make those businesses a reality, under the mentorship of the faculty.
Geneva Business School believes that the school is an incubator for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. As a boutique and intimate private institution, we give each student unrivaled opportunities to grow their ideas, develop their strengths, and learn from industry experts in a supportive and mentored environment. The school develops the soft and hard skills required to succeed in the world of global business by placing the students in a 360º learning environment.
Their professional faculty come from all over the world, their students represent over 85 nationalities, and with academic partners on all continents, they truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem. Geneva Business School is agile and equipped to meet new and emerging challenges and is confident that its programs can make a positive difference in the lives of its students and a positive impact on society.
Awards & Accreditations
Asian Association of Schools of Business International
The International Accreditation Council for Business Education
The Council for Higher Education Accreditation
Eduniversal - 3 Ranking
Palmes of Excellence (2021)
CEOWORLD Magazine Top 100 Business Schools (2021)
Student services & facilities
Geneva Business School offers services to students, welcome week, induction days, and plenty of fun events to help students successfully integrate into the school and adapt to the culture of their new home city.
Each campus provides relocation services, including guidance on accommodation, insurance, and bank accounts;legal guidance regarding migration requirements;legal guardianship for underage students;transport to/from the airport, among other services. Some of these services may incur additional fees.
Geneva Business School has career counseling services for students to help them find internships and job opportunities. Our Career Service collaborates with companies and organizations in the region and follows industry trends, HR events, and conferences to offer our students the best professional opportunities. Geneva Business School also hosts two Career Days per year on each campus where students can also meet prospective employers and network with companies who are looking for talent in a wide array of sectors.
The Career Service actively supports all current students and alumni in finding internships and jobs both locally and internationally. Newsletters presenting the latest job offers are sent on a regular basis. In addition, the Career Service helps students write their CVs and cover letters, create a LinkedIn profile, provides training for mastering job interviews, and supports students with the job search and application process.
Internships with Student Services
Our Student Service Department hires new students every year for 3 to 12 months paid internships to assist with administration and marketing tasks.
Our flagship campus is located in the heart of Geneva's International Organizations quarter – one of the largest centres of diplomatic, financial, and business activity in the world. Our students enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and exclusive access to the United Nations Library for a truly international environment.
The city consistently ranks in the world’s top ten for quality of living, so studying in Geneva offers much more than an excellent business education and networking opportunities.
Barcelona is synonymous with sun, sea, and sports, but it is also a top destination for tech startups, multinationals, and innovation. The city is perfect for young entrepreneurs with non-stop events and an immense pool of talent to exchange ideas with.
Our Barcelona campus is located right in the middle of the action, just off Plaça Catalunya. It was designed to be an ideal working environment, with quiet study zones, collaboration areas, and state-of-the-art technology.
The modern Auditorium, in the centre of the building, is the ideal location for our Industry Insights sessions, where guest speakers discuss the latest trends, give advice, and take questions. These sessions cover a vast range of topics, from how to make it as an entrepreneur to top tips for personal growth.
Madrid is a bustling capital, and is Spain’s geographical, cultural, and economic center. By studying in Madrid, you will be inspired by our professors and attend world-class networking events – all in one of Europe’s sunniest cities.
The city is home to top multinationals such as KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte, but maintains its Spanish soul. Studying at Geneva Business School, Madrid, you’ll gain a great understanding of the city’s corporate and entrepreneurial world through our dynamic faculty.
Life as an international student
There are over 85 nationalities represented at Geneva Business School. Moving to a new country can be tough, which is why each campus has a dedicated support team for its students. Student Services and the Academics Team will guide you on your journey from your application to your graduation, and even as you become a Geneva Business School Alumnus/a.
With help from the Student Council, the school organizes extracurricular sports, cultural, and social activities. As part of your course, you’ll also attend local, regional, national, and international industry events – unique opportunities to network and widen your social circle.
Geneva Business School prides itself on its diverse and powerful network of successful alumni, meaning students can benefit from real-world business contacts across the globe.
Geneva Business School offers three housing options in all three host cities, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid. You have the flexibility to choose the housing option that you think will work best for your lifestyle.
You can choose to rent alone or share an apartment/studio with other Geneva Business School students. This option gives you a lot of flexibility and is a great way to experience living independently in your new city. Advance notice is highly recommended.
You can choose between a number of our student residencies partners in you new city. Student residencies are a great place to meet and connect with other students from Geneva Business School.
Host Family Stay
With this option, you will stay with a local family, sometimes with room and food included. Staying with a host family is an excellent option as a newcomer interested in learning the language quickly and would like the security and ease of a family environment.
Students are required to find their own accommodation, but Student Services are ready and willing to help you out!
Average rating 4.8Based on 16 reviews.
Want to know more about a program? Choose a program from the list and fill out the form, including any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.